Bio steel training facility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio steel training facility

I haven't heard anything about the new training facility since it was announced that the Bio Steel name would be attached to it. Is it ready? Are players training in it? I kind of assumed it had to be ready with All-star weekend around the corner but no one has even talked about it.

I heard it was going to be finished before All-Star Game
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wolstat's such a scrub lol
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Comment

Comment

What a coincidence that it opened just in time for All-Star weekend. How fortuitous.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                  What a coincidence that it opened just in time for All-Star weekend. How fortuitous.
                  You almost expect one of Grange's Tweets to show a full-wall mural of Durant... what tampering???

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    You almost expect one of Grange's Tweets to show a full-wall mural of Durant... what tampering???
                    You mean the rotating mural that shows stars of the NBA like Kevin Durant, Al Horford and Demar Derozan?

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      No coincidence.

It was planned all along.

When it was announced it was said at that time the hope was to be ready for AS weekend to help entice players to Toronto.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        "Here's a photo of one set of hot/cold tubs custom designed for 6'10'' players with slender frames. Right at the windows, gorgeous view."
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Jesus look at this place. It's like the deck of the Enterprise.

Though the Captain's chair is in the wrong room

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Where is bio steel located, in relation to the acc/downtown toronto etc.

Basically, is it out in the boonies or is it in a spot you could see players wanting to hang out all day
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                            X