No announcement yet.

Game #49: Toronto Raptors 104 - Phoenix Suns 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we lose this game, can Casey finally be fired?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      The Raptors are doing a good job burning a 11-game win-streak worth of fan goodwill in 48 hours.
      Agreed. Most posters here remember last season. Ultimately playoffs will determine success or failure this season.

Comment

• Goodwin just did that....
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Ugh
          OG is our king

Comment

• LMAO nice defense
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              would have been nice to get him some minutes earlier in the year so maybe he'd have a fucking clue when he is really needed.

#FireCasey
              You can't just give a guy 100 minutes over 48 games, then expect him to jump in and be a 20+ minute a night starter.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Are you serious?
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I'm not going to change my mind if he drops 60 on us. I don't want to be paying a guy who quits on his team, especially if we'd be paying him for the next 4 years. That's a lot of time for us to accidentally piss him off.
                  dont want him on my team ... morris was made a promise by the suns about keeping the twins together and they broke their promise to him and he has right to be mad but of all the ways to respond morris has chosen the worst possible way and i cant trust that on our team

Comment

• Goodwin is the cockiest shitty player in the league

Comment

DeMar just offers no resistance.. Goodwin drove slowly straight past him, then threw a pass away. Of course, Leo thought it was good defense.
                      if only we had a guy like Stephen A doing his job instead.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        He has issues with the whole organization for trading his brother...

Jason Smith played really well against us, Jokic dominated us, Snell played well against us, now Kieff. Its no surprise random role players have the game of their lives against us.
                        Don't act like his not capable of this. We've seen this for a couple years now.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm not going to change my mind if he drops 60 on us. I don't want to be paying a guy who quits on his team, especially if we'd be paying him for the next 4 years. That's a lot of time for us to accidentally piss him off.
                          What a joke that is... dude carries a fire in his chest that not a single player on our team brought to the court... attitudes are very good when channeled

This is definitely an audition

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            would have been nice to get him some minutes earlier in the year so maybe he'd have a fucking clue when he is really needed.

#FireCasey
                            well i dont think it was expected that BOTH carroll and JJ would ever be out at the same time.

and how the hell does ross already have 2 fouls in less than 2 minutes.

Comment

• When it rains it pours.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Casey must be having an aneurysm

Comment

Working...
                                X