• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That looked late to me.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
      dont want him on my team ... morris was made a promise by the suns about keeping the twins together and they broke their promise to him and he has right to be mad but of all the ways to respond morris has chosen the worst possible way and i cant trust that on our team
      No organization will give up on a player like Aldridge just to keep a promise to 2 brothers...

Comment

• One night after taking a shitty loss to Denver, we just gave up 32 points in a quarter to the worst team in the league. Where the fuck is the competitive fire we're going to need in the playoffs?

Where's the guys stepping up and saying we ain't losing again?
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          One night after taking a shitty loss to Denver, we just gave up 32 points in a quarter to the worst team in the league. Where the fuck is the competitive fire we're going to need in the playoffs?

First round exit bro
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            would have been nice to get him some minutes earlier in the year so maybe he'd have a fucking clue when he is really needed.

#FireCasey
            Casey was awarded Eastern Conference coach of the month for January.

laughing every time I see #FireCasey

Lol

Not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ugh, that's just gross

Comment

• Time to reel this back in
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                  Game just started and already it's a Morris thread Lmao

I can't be the knot person who knew the guy is good... FFS feel like I've said FAR to many times he was playing like Shit intentionally. Who knew a new coach was all he needed.

I wonder how many people will be pro-Morris after this one lol
                  I wonder how well he would play if he got traded?
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If you guys want to argue for Kief, don't do it based on one quarter of basketball, please.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                      Casey was awarded Eastern Conference coach of the month for January.

laughing every time I see #FireCasey

Lol

Not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      #FireCasey

Comment

One night after taking a shitty loss to Denver, we just gave up 32 points in a quarter to the worst team in the league. Where the fuck is the competitive fire we're going to need in the playoffs?

No where to be found. Same old Raptors just a different year. And you guys still think this team will do anything come playoff time. HA! Not until they prove it. That's all I'm saying
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Exhale
                          Step in off the ledge
                          PUt the gun down... we are only down 4 at the start of the 2nd Q
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Don't act like his not capable of this. We've seen this for a couple years now.
                            I'm just curious... you always seem to replace "he's" with "his". Is that the autocorrect on your phone? If so, you can probably fix it in the settings. Just a friendly fyi.

Comment

• Thank you Lowry
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Thank god the Suns suck. If this was at least a decent team, we'd be down 15 by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X