Game #50: Toronto Raptors 110 - Portland Trail Blazers 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    So should we trade our picks and picks for players that will address those issues. Or are we still on long term strategy
    I have no idea.

If we trade our picks and prospects, and it fucks up our chemistry, we get a bad first round matchup and crap the bed again in the first round, does DeMar leave?

I'm glad I don't have to make these decisions.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
      I have no idea.

If we trade our picks and prospects, and it fucks up our chemistry, we get a bad first round matchup and crap the bed again in the first round, does DeMar leave?

I'm glad I don't have to make these decisions.
      It could get Masai fired. This is a career defining move.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I would love to see us succeed in the playoffs. I'm a fan.

But winning in January doesn't necessarily mean winning in April and May. It's a different team, but largely it's the same offense. Our defensive improvements have come from the bench, which, as people keep pointing out, will be used less in the playoffs.
        That's a HUGE misconception. Benches DO NOT play less in the playoffs, and the starters DO NOT play more.

The best players play the most minutes in the playoffs. And if those best players are on the bench, guess what, they are going to play more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          That's a HUGE misconception. Benches DO NOT play less in the playoffs, and the starters DO NOT play more.

The best players play the most minutes in the playoffs. And if those best players are on the bench, guess what, they are going to play more.

Starters definitely do play more, generally speaking. LeBron's career average is 39.6 minutes in the regular season, and 42.5 in the playoffs.

Comment

Starters definitely do play more, generally speaking. LeBron's career average is 39.6 minutes in the regular season, and 42.5 in the playoffs.
            Yea. Your best players are going to play more. I'm talking about the guys everyone has such a huge problem with. Scola.

I can 100% guarantee to you that Patterson is going to be closing out games, and playing more than scola Come the playoffs. Even though he isn't starting.

Comes back to when I said "your best players are going to play the most"

2 years ago, grivis big balls Vasquez went from playing 21 mins a game to 28 come playoffs. And Patterson went from 21 to 28 mins in the playoffs. That's exactly what's going to happen here

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              It could get Masai fired. This is a career defining move.
              Not really

Comment

Generally speaking the best players on a team start, but that's not the case with the raps

Comment

Vonleh is listed as doubtful after spraining his ankle last game. Myers Leonard is likely to start in his place - according to Yahoo
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

jimmie wrote: View Post
                    I want things to improve. I just don't need to nitpick where there's no big problem.
                    So we can't talk about anything except sunshine and roses until something dramatic happens? Doesn't seem legit.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      Vonleh is listed as doubtful after spraining his ankle last game. Myers Leonard is likely to start in his place - according to Yahoo
                      Not sure that's good for us, rangey bigs give us trouble.

Comment

Totally offtopic, but if you're near a TV or can stream it... turn on the GSW-Washington game. Curry's at 7 threes and 23 points... ten minutes in.

Comment

Guys... Steph Curry got 7 threes in the 1st Q.

http://www.thefeed2all.eu/watch/4074...-warriors.html

Comment

Totally offtopic, but if you're near a TV or can stream it... turn on the GSW-Washington game. Curry's at 7 threes and 23 points... ten minutes in.
                            he's crazy

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              he's crazy
                              He's scored 23 points on NINE shots, no free throws.

Comment

Warriors scored 43 points in the first quarter.

Comment

Working...
                                X