Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons Feb 28th Road Trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons Feb 28th Road Trip!

This is going to be an awesome trip!! "I heard Detroit is hosting a Toronto Raptors Night" - James Johnson

Here's the link to the trip details http://www.elitesportstours.ca/toron...pistons-feb-28

"Join other Toronto fans as we head to Detroit Sunday Feb 28th 2016 to see the Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons at the Palace of Auburn Hills! Elite Sports Tours has packages including Round Trip Bus Transportation from Toronto - Detroit, Lower Bowl Tickets (optional ticket upgrades) and access to a pre-game tailgate in the 300 level party suite! Party Suite packages also include 10 - 8oz Drink Tickets (Craft Beer Night) and an all you can eat buffet pre-game."

The trip from last season "That Was Nasty Right"

Cock that join back and Bang it on em'!

I did one of these chartered bus trips to a Bills game once. By the end of the day, the bus's bathroom was overflowing to the point that there was a stream of piss flowing from the back of the bus to the driver.

Good times.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I did one of these chartered bus trips to a Bills game once. By the end of the day, the bus's bathroom was overflowing to the point that there was a stream of piss flowing from the back of the bus to the driver.

Good times.
      I have a solution for that

Craft beer night eh...intriguing.

"8oz Drink" - lol
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

10 - 8 Ounce Beers or 1 - 80 ounce Beer

Considering one beer is about 12 ounces - That's a pretty good inclusion!

Comment

CeelooGreen wrote: View Post
          10 - 8 Ounce Beers or 1 - 80 ounce Beer

Considering one beer is about 12 ounces - That's a pretty good inclusion!
          Definitely 10 x 8 oz. An 80 oz'er will get lukewarm before you can even finish it. Lukewarm beer is pretty gross.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Good times.
            Hey, I'm trying to eat my lunch here!

Comment

How much is it going to cost?
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Always so awesome to invade the Palace, Cocking that Joint Night was one of my favorite games I've ever watched because of the Northern Invasion

Comment

I wish I lived in Toronto

Comment

Imagine a Pistons - Raptors playoff series 😂😂😂😂. What is home court advantage Pistons?🖕🏽

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                      Imagine a Pistons - Raptors playoff series ��������. What is home court advantage Pistons?����
                      7 home games!

I'm actually not even trying to be funny; dead serious.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                        Imagine a Pistons - Raptors playoff series 😂😂😂😂. What is home court advantage Pistons?🖕🏽
                        It will literally be 7 home games for Toronto.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          It will literally be 7 home games for Toronto.
                          Yea but I would like to think it's 4 straight home games. LOL

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            How much is it going to cost?
                            On the website it shows three prices

99.99 US for Bus +100 level (orange ticket)
                            119.99 Us for Bus + 300 level and beer and pre-game buffet.
                            145 US for Bus + 100 level (green ticket) Green is tunnel entrance I guess haha.

Comment

Working...
                            X