No announcement yet.

Game #52: Toronto Raptors 112 - Minnesota Timberwolves 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well.. tough loss .. couldn't over come the 20 foul shot differential....
    Still in 2nd at the break.... and other than tonight playing really good defense
    Long drought til the next game... 9 days.... imagine the specualtion around trade deadline will consume the next 9 days.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Scola played 18 mins. Towns played 35 min. Done of our bigs could guard him. It's not just on Scola.
      Are you really defending Scola?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
        then explain why they don't show up for work against inferior teams, like tonight, like against Sac and Denver, etc...
        they are above 500 against sub 500 teams. why did the bulls 72 win team lose to the raptors?

Comment

• Yea I am officially over scola on our team. We don't use him correctly. I am actually sooooo pissed about this loss. Like for real.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

then explain why they don't show up for work against inferior teams, like tonight, like against Sac and Denver, etc...
            Sometimes, believe it or not, teams pull off upsets. At home. With 20 more free throw attempts.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• You guys are fucking whiners. It's fine to criticize refs "performance", say refs were brutal, they were blind and etc, but don't say they screwed us. We did this to ourselves. It's us against everyone for the road games. And I love it.

Does anyone have Casey's address though? I would love to send him the book I wrote - THE ART OF COACHING ADJUSTMENTS IN THE FUCKING NBA
              Last edited by rocwell; Wed Feb 10, 2016, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                What? Lol you dont blow up an 18 point lead against the wolves because of referees
                Your honestly going to tell me that a lopsided whistle won't affect a players psych enough to remove their usual impact.
                Bit to mention the constant lineup shuffles because of the foul trouble.

Sub-par effort, but I place a very large portion of this loss squarely on the refs . Period. Way to many blown / shady / fucking flat out fixed calls. Lavine, deing, towns were all extremely physical on the dribble .. JV, Ross, DeMar were getting whistles for breathing

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  they are above 500 against sub 500 teams. why did the bulls 72 win team lose to the raptors?
                  including when teams like Orlando and Brooklyn let us win.

Comment

including when teams like Orlando and Brooklyn let us win.
                    no team lets another team win or that becomes an argument for every game. as an example, this one, we let them win.

Comment

• 85 fta is mad doe

Comment

• man.. the capers guy fouled out or came close to fouling out our whole backcourt

DD had 5.. Kyle had 5.. Cojo had 5 and Ross had 5... pretty tough to compete when all your ballhandlers are forced to back off because of foul trouble.....
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• I think it's better to go into the break with a chip on the shoulder. Obviously prefer a win on the record, but kyle and demar just might need it to keep them on a mission and not "smiling" too much after this weekend
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Are you really defending Scola?
                            I don't how you can blame the whole game on a player who played 18 mins...

Raptors as a whole had a terrible effort defensively at half.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Oh well.. tough loss .. couldn't over come the 20 foul shot differential....
                              Still in 2nd at the break.... and other than tonight playing really good defense
                              Long drought til the next game... 9 days.... imagine the specualtion around trade deadline will consume the next 9 days.
                              Especially following such a dumb loss to an inferior team that displayed the raptors lack of effort as well as a few glaring holes... the damn 4 spot, late game play call or follow through, half court offense, defensive determination... so many things were shown in this game. (Not saying rash decisions should be made based on one game)

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                man.. the capers guy fouled out or came close to fouling out our whole backcourt

DD had 5.. Kyle had 5.. Cojo had 5 and Ross had 5... pretty tough to compete when all your ballhandlers are forced to back off because of foul trouble.....
                                Shit happens. Adversity makes everyone stronger.

Comment

Working...
                                X