Masai Guarantees a Title... Eventually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Were contenders as we speak. Every contender has a weak spot though.
    I wouldn't go that far. I'd say we're contenders to be a contender, lol.

In other words, we have a chance to be a contender.

PS - I define "contender" as conference finalist calibre.

Comment

Do we win 40 games before we lose 20? If so then in Phil's eyes we are one.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Do we win 40 games before we lose 20? If so then in Phil's eyes we are one.
        Wasn't this accomplished last year?

Comment

There's nothing wrong with what Masai said. We just don't need a thread talking about it. It's such a blanket statement that anyone can say it -- from any team and any sport, as long as that team and sport continues to exist.

As long as there is a franchise called the Toronto Raptors in a league called the NBA and they continue to give out the MVP award through all eternity, I personally guarantee that the Toronto Raptors will have an MVP of the NBA. Shall we create a new thread for this?
          your pal,
          ebrian

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Wasn't this accomplished last year?
            Nope.. Raptors were 37-20 at one point last year.

Comment

Nope.. Raptors were 37-20 at one point last year.
              Damn, 3 more regular season wins last year, and we might've put up a better fight vs. Washington

Comment

Damn, 3 more regular season wins last year, and we might've put up a better fight vs. Washington
                Clearly, Lowry didn't play enough minutes last season for us to be elite.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Still a chance for us to crash and burn like last year. I hope not.

Comment

Looking for a new open ended contract extension ...until goal is achieved?

Nice try Masai.

Comment

To me, I found it reassuring that he's just as hungry now as when he first signed on to the job. I had feared he would start dreaming of bigger flashier jobs, I'm sure when his contract is up for renewal the New York's and LA's will be taking notice.

But he seems totally committed to Toronto, and Canada, and the mission nearly 3 years in. Unlieweke some other people in the staff that will go unnamed
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        To me, I found it reassuring that he's just as hungry now as when he first signed on to the job. I had feared he would start dreaming of bigger flashier jobs, I'm sure when his contract is up for renewal the New York's and LA's will be taking notice.

But he seems totally committed to Toronto, and Canada, and the mission nearly 3 years in. Unlieweke some other people in the staff that will go unnamed
                        What is Masai's contract status? Something hardly ever spoken about.

Comment

5 year $15M deal in 2013.

Comment

Yeah he's in year 3 of 5

Comment

5 year $15M deal in 2013.
                              KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Yeah he's in year 3 of 5
                              Masai + Delon + Bruno for Horford. It works in trade machine.

Get 'er done, Tanenbaum!

Comment

Masai + Delon + Bruno for Horford. It works in trade machine.

Get 'er done, Tanenbaum!
                                Leaves a gaping hole at GM. Caseys not ready

Comment

Working...
                                X