Game #53 - Toronto Raptors 106 - Chicago Bulls 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Transition 3s from Kyle with 20 sex on the shot clock should also be reduced
    I am actually okay with it most of the time. He is shooting 39% from 3.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      I am actually okay with it most of the time. He is shooting 39% from 3.
      He only shoots 30.5% on pull-up threes though and 47.5% on catch and shoot ones. Pretty easy to see which ones are driving that percentage upwards.

Although most of those pull up 3's with "20 se(cs) on the shot clock" have been good for him. Shooting 40.7% on threes taken when there are between 18 and 22 seconds left on the shot clock (takes 1.1 a game).

Comment

• old geezer wrote: View Post
        First time posting. I finally must get my anger out. Sick of watching our so called all stars throw up terrible contested shots hoping to get a call. Dribble the ball until there is no time left to make a shot or pass. Casey not holding everyone accountable equally. I would sit DD's ass down until he realizes there are others on this team that can also shoot. JUST PASS THE DAMN BALL or be made accountable for disrupting the offensive flow.
        Love your passion. In agreement but we all know KL and DD are treated differently by DC. Perhaps fans need to yell at DD to pass the ball

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
          He only shoots 30.5% on pull-up threes though and 47.5% on catch and shoot ones. Pretty easy to see which ones are driving that percentage upwards.

Although most of those pull up 3's with "20 se(cs) on the shot clock" have been good for him. Shooting 40.7% on threes taken when there are between 18 and 22 seconds left on the shot clock (takes 1.1 a game).
          Higher than I thought. Would be interesting to see that % in times where we are behind. To me it looks like those mostly go in when we are up 7-12 and hardly ever when we are down 5-10.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Transition 3s from Kyle with 20 sex on the shot clock should also be reduced
            He can shoot them all game long as far as I'm concerned. I lost count on how many times Kyle just throws one up and nails it when the team needs a basket.

Comment

Working...
            X