• Show
Clear All

• Game 55 - Toronto Raptors 122 - New York Knickerbockers 95

Projected Starters:

@

Projected Starters:

Notes:

-per AP
    • Toronto avoided its first three-game losing streak since Nov. 15-18 with its 15th victory in 18 games. DeRozan scored 21 in the team's first home game since Jan. 30 and Jonas Valanciunas had his second straight double-double with 10 points and 12 boards.
    • "Everyone's knees were bent, down in the stance, ready to play and out of the vacation mode I think," coach Dwane Casey said. "I think the whole league has to get used to that long week of time off and get back into game shape, get the sea legs back, get the mentality back."
    • The Knicks (24-33) hit at a 50.6 percent clip Saturday to snap a season-high seven-game losing streak with a 103-95 win at Minnesota. Carmelo Anthony led the way with 30 points and Robin Lopez matched season highs with 26 points and 16 rebounds.
    • Anthony's sore knee seems to be improving as the All-Star forward is averaging 28.3 points and 10.3 rebounds while playing at least 37 minutes in the last three games. He's played well when he's been able to go against Toronto, scoring 30.6 per game over his last seven meetings.
    • Most importantly, a Raps win coupled with a Bucks win would push the Knuggets pick into a coin flip for 8th overall!

Key Stats:
    -per basketball-reference.com

Raptors
    PTS/G: 101.9 (15th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 97.7 (5th of 30)
    SRS: 3.50 (6th of 30) ▪ Pace: 93.4 (26th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 108.7 (5th of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 104.2 (10th of 30)

Knicks
    PTS/G: 99.2 (23rd of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 101.3 (13th of 30)
    SRS: -2.20 (22nd of 30) ▪ Pace: 93.5 (25th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 105.2 (15th of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 107.4 (21st of 30)
    Last edited by Scraptor; Mon Feb 22, 2016, 05:59 AM.

Please, can we just win this...

Comment

Gotta help that draft pick with a win in this one. Losing would be shameful
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Must win game

Comment

We've dropped, what, three different draft-pick games so far, out of 4? Have to crush the Knicks the rest of the way.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Casey will probably trot out that 2 PG lineup in the 4th and have DeMar guard Melo
            OG is our king

Comment

That Porzingis pic is comedy gold!

Comment

Porzingis is going to Posterize JV at some point tonight.... I just hope JV puts him on his ass for it.

Comment

Haha jv lookin at scola in that pic like "bruh you gonna help me rebound or defend at all tonight?"
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The pics you use in these game threads are the best, Scraptor. That Porzingis pic has me laughing... I bet that little jerk owns his jersey by now.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      The pics you use in these game threads are the best, Scraptor. That Porzingis pic has me laughing... I bet that little jerk owns his jersey by now.
                      He's taking a selfie of himself crying. I hate today's youth.

Yes, I'm a cranky old man.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Haha jv lookin at scola in that pic like "bruh you gonna help me rebound or defend at all tonight?"
                        It really sums up how I feel about our frontcourt perfectly. Scola even looks a little ashamed of himself haha

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          He actually does lol.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/11/porzing...ing-draft-kid/
                          Last edited by Scraptor; Mon Feb 22, 2016, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            It really sums up how I feel about our frontcourt perfectly. Scola even looks a little ashamed of himself haha
                            Yeah, it is the perfect "posing with the coworker that you don't like" photo. JJ's expression can be tied in as well.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

For the love of god let's help our draft pick instead of sabotaging it once again.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                              X