No announcement yet.

Game 57 - Cleveland Cavaliers 97 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that was just horrible all the way around. If we were well coached we could easily be up right now. They didn't do anything special.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Yea we cant beat this team man. They are just too good. We can never stop them when we play them.
      We have so far ran it thru scola for 3 minutes, then trotted out an abomination of a lineup. Getting casey'd
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I thought Bennett, BB and Patterson would work
        We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

• What are we doing giving critical minutes to a lineup of Joseph/Ross/Bennett/Patterson/Bismack in an important game?
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
            Aren't several people also complaining about Lowry playing too much? The only way to have 1 of Lowry/DeMar in at all times right now would be to leave Lowry in for this whole quarter and then hope DD doesn't pick up any fouls in the second quarter.
            Yes, but there is a difference between playing the Cavs vs. Playing the Knicks.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
              Getting wrecked, once again not even competing with Cleveland.
              We just cant. They have soooo many shooters and we are horrible at guarding the 3. No hope.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A good buddy of mine works at the ACC... he just told me The Raptor is down and they've got a heart monitor strapped to him. Hope he's OK!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Yes, but there is a difference between playing the Cavs vs. Playing the Knicks.
                  Not in the regular season there isn't.

Comment

• We are at such a weird point in terms of our roster. We are good enough to compete, but not good enough to contend. I'm upset that Masai didn't go after anyone but also understand why he didn't.

Comment

• This period has been a masterclass in how to royally screw up rotations. Just beautiful work.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        What are we doing giving critical minutes to a lineup of Joseph/Ross/Bennett/Patterson/Bismack in an important game?
                        Because dwane caseys rock is unavailable
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This is why DeMar/Lowry play so many minutes. You cannot go for any sort of meaningful stretch with both of them off the floor. Even moreso in Lowry's case.

Casey's not just "running him into the ground" (which is BS btw) for fun.

Comment

• Omg Derozan is literally a fucking pylon

Comment

• Bennett is playing because JJ is in foul trouble so Patterson has to guard Lebron and Scola is shit.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• ahh Hello?! I need some D at the 4!

okay coming!!

Comment

Working...
                                X