Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mess wrote: View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14...ference-champs

It's a nice preview writeup but most of it has been discussed here ad nauseam. Except this:

It's a bit more specific than the general broken-down-ness everyone mentions and for that it surprised me a little - though I think I may have heard it somewhere before but it was more rumour-esque instead of stated as matter of factly like it is here.

But not like it matters much ir and when those injuries get reported - now, 10 months ago or 2 years from now. Anyway, it's really nothing. Carry on.
    As far as I'm aware; the back injury was open knowledge last season (he sat out a game towards the end of the season due to it). The leg one was ongoing (if I recall, I think it was specifically an ankle).
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Hey Scraptor do you really think we are going to need that tiebreaker for the number one seed? Lol.

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
        Matt Moore on the Eye on Basketball podcast today: "It's a lock, the Toronto Raptors are going to the Eastern Conference Finals."
        Predictions like that are the loss of death.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Predictions like that are the loss of death.
          Sometimes even the kiss of death.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Hey Scraptor do you really think we are going to need that tiebreaker for the number one seed? Lol.
            Stranger things have happened. We win this game and we're 2 back and hold the tiebreaker. We also have 2 more home games than them to close out the season.

Comment

Gonna have a playoff vibe at the ACC tonight. Can't wait.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Gonna have a playoff vibe at the ACC tonight. Can't wait.
                You goin?
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Stranger things have happened. We win this game and we're 2 back and hold the tiebreaker. We also have 2 more home games than them to close out the season.

Love the optimism. To keep CAVS within 2-3 games will prevent them from coasting to the finish line and resting players . If CAVS get up by 5-6 games LBJ will rest.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    You goin?
                    Unfortunately no. I can't wait to experience the buzz on tv, lol.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Unfortunately no. I can't wait to experience the buzz on tv, lol.
                      Haha me too. Got a few cold ones in the fridge. Work is crawling. (It's 2:15 here in calgary and the game starts 20 minutes after I get home)

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                        As far as I'm aware; the back injury was open knowledge last season (he sat out a game towards the end of the season due to it). The leg one was ongoing (if I recall, I think it was specifically an ankle).
                        The back injury was well known. There have also been reports of an ankle, a knee and a wrist injury at various points, all of which apparently lingered to some degree into the playoffs.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Haha me too. Got a few cold ones in the fridge. Work is crawling. (It's 2:15 here in calgary and the game starts 20 minutes after I get home)
                          Have never lived in the west....it would be weird getting ready to watch @ 4.30pm (PST). Becoming an alcoholic would become so much easier.

Comment

Well at least Joe J. is signing on w/Miami.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Have never lived in the west....it would be weird getting ready to watch @ 4.30pm (PST). Becoming an alcoholic would become so much easier.
                              My games start at 530 mountain which I find ideal. Especially when your get west coast trip games and they start at 8 or 830 instead of running well past midnight

Comment

My games start at 530 mountain which I find ideal. Especially when your get west coast trip games and they start at 8 or 830 instead of running well past midnight
                                Yup its basically perfect for us lool depending on what job you have of course.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X