No announcement yet.

Game 57 - Cleveland Cavaliers 97 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Scola struggling at Dwane? Come on, what the fuck is he struggling at aside from everything?
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Masai better start looking for Jason Thompson agent phone number!!!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Just waive Scola and sign Jason Thompson.
        Marcus Thornton just got waived. Scola needs to definitely be waived too..

Comment

• I dont think we can win in the playoffs with Scola man. Im seeing it now. He is just so bad at this point. Too old and the season is too long. Even off the bench I think we are fucked with Scola. He's THAT bad at this point.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hey! The Raptors realised that the big-ass white guy on the floor plays for our team.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Nice putback JV

Comment

• what the fuck Patterson?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Hey! The Raptors realised that the big-ass white guy on the floor plays for our team.
                  Kyle probably passed to him by mistake.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    what the fuck Patterson?
                    Lowry made it, so not a big deal. I'd rather Lowry shoot it than Patterson.

Comment

• What the fuck Patterson?? How did he pass that shot up?? That is concerning

Comment

• LOL 2pat

Comment

• Yea Masai has to stop the damage at this point cause Casey wont. I know Scola is supposedly really good in the locker room but who is going to listen to him when he plays like shit. Please tell me.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            I dont think we can win in the playoffs with Scola man. Im seeing it now. He is just so bad at this point. Too old and the season is too long. Even off the bench I think we are fucked with Scola. He's THAT bad at this point.
                            Literally has ZERO going for him at this point basketball wise. Not even scoring in the post anymore.

Comment

• I shudder to picture our record without lowry
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• We might just have to waive Scola cause even off the bench he would be bad at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X