Game 57 - Cleveland Cavaliers 97 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Of course I choose this night to miss the 4th quarter and watch Deadpool.

Great win though!
    Deadpool is worth it. Loved that movie.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Agreed! I love Biz man. I know a lot of people around here love to hate on him but he has brought a toughness and a fight to this team that we didn't have before. And he is soooo well spoken in interviews for someone his age. You would think he was a veteran with the way he talks.
      I don't think people here really hate on him, it just that he sometimes frustrate to watch how he does some things so well and some things not. I hope we will be able to retain him next season and beyond, I really see a young Ben Wallace here.

and sign Jason Thompson and waive Bennet to the Raptors 905.

Comment

• Ah well.. missed another good one. Does NBA TV still do Raptors Game In an Hour?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Ah well.. missed another good one. Does NBA TV still do Raptors Game In an Hour?
          Yes and it starts in about 15mins
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Agreed! I love Biz man. I know a lot of people around here love to hate on him but he has brought a toughness and a fight to this team that we didn't have before. And he is soooo well spoken in interviews for someone his age. You would think he was a veteran with the way he talks.
            I think most people like him. There was some backlash when some got carried away and thought JV should be moved to make room for BB to start and to upgrade PF, so there were some harsh criticisms at that point (in the context of whether he could be a starting quality C). But as a bench player he is fantastic, and it would be great if he stayed for the MLE - but I expect someone to offer him a deal well above the MLE, and it's tough to see a guy whose only really had a rookie scale deal leave money on the table.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Ah well.. missed another good one. Does NBA TV still do Raptors Game In an Hour?
              Dude why waste 2 hours on a game that you already know what happened?! here 10 minutes of the highlights:

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                What? They played small quite a bit with LeBron at the 4. They tried taking JV off by playing a stretch 5 in Frye, and JV curbstomped his ass. Then JV was able to keep up with the Love at the 5 lineup with LeBron still at the 4. He was the biggest guy on the court and made sure everyone knew it.
                yea thats what i said. they just chouldn't play their usual small ball 3 heavy offense with JV there to their benefit.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Dude why waste 2 hours on a game that you already know what happened?! here 10 minutes of the highlights:

Didn't think it would be uploaded that quickly. Thanks

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    I think most people like him. There was some backlash when some got carried away and thought JV should be moved to make room for BB to start and to upgrade PF, so there were some harsh criticisms at that point (in the context of whether he could be a starting quality C). But as a bench player he is fantastic, and it would be great if he stayed for the MLE - but I expect someone to offer him a deal well above the MLE, and it's tough to see a guy whose only really had a rookie scale deal leave money on the table.
                    This is true.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      What? They played small quite a bit with LeBron at the 4. They tried taking JV off by playing a stretch 5 in Frye, and JV curbstomped his ass. Then JV was able to keep up with the Love at the 5 lineup with LeBron still at the 4. He was the biggest guy on the court and made sure everyone knew it.
                      The thing is, we're actually really well suited to play against small-ball 4s like LeBron and Durant, because 2Pat is pretty good against that type of player.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• these graphics
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• "Kyle Lowry is like majin buu. Fat Lowry is good. But skinny Lowry is amazing"
                          OG is our king

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            That was fun boys. If the basketball gods are kind we will see 7 of these in May.
                            Lol I doubt that. On the bright we won despite DD having a crappy game, no Carroll and Lebron playing 40 mins.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Lol I doubt that. On the bright we won despite DD having a crappy game, no Carroll and Lebron playing 40 mins.
                              The Raptors also won despite putting out a 3-on-5 starting lineup. Scola's age is showing and JJ is one-dimensional (and only when he's focused and playing smart, which is iffy at best). LBJ was doubling JV, essentially making the Raptors play 2-on-5 on offense, because Scola and JJ are useless. If this game doesn't convince Casey that a change is needed in the staring lineup, I don't know what will.

That was one hell of a game. Playoff caliber basketball.

Comment

• KYLE LOWRY OVER EVERYTHING. kloe.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X