Game 57 - Cleveland Cavaliers 97 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    The Raptors also won despite putting out a 3-on-5 starting lineup. Scola's age is showing and JJ is one-dimensional (and only when he's focused and playing smart, which is iffy at best). LBJ was doubling JV, essentially making the Raptors play 2-on-5 on offense, because Scola and JJ are useless.
    Plus DeMar was sick. So basically, Lowry played 1-on-5 and still dropped 43

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Plus DeMar was sick. So basically, Lowry played 1-on-5 and still dropped 43
      Plus beating up on the pest Dellavedova...who I wouldn't mind being on the Raptors.

Comment

• You can see how Klow's personality has rubbed off on the team. JV had a poorish first half, but then he really battled hard in the second half. You could see him embody that never give up attitude.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          "Kyle Lowry is like majin buu. Fat Lowry is good. But skinny Lowry is amazing"
          Now if we ever figure out how to make him a kid again.. look out!

Comment

• Joey is toast, Scraptor is the new game thread guru.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Wow espn even talking bout the game on their front page

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Joey is toast, Scraptor is the new game thread guru.
                No offense to Joey, who's like the Spurs of game thread creating, but Scraptor is like the GSW of game threads. It's a new breed! 😂

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  The Raptors also won despite putting out a 3-on-5 starting lineup. Scola's age is showing and JJ is one-dimensional (and only when he's focused and playing smart, which is iffy at best). LBJ was doubling JV, essentially making the Raptors play 2-on-5 on offense, because Scola and JJ are useless. If this game doesn't convince Casey that a change is needed in the staring lineup, I don't know what will.

That was one hell of a game. Playoff caliber basketball.
                  I actually think this is going to make Casey keep the lineup. Knowing how he thinks which is dumb 99% of the time he is going to say we were able to beat Cavs with this lineup so it cant be that bad might as well keep the consistency lol. He is such a dumb ass its crazy lol. Instead of looking at it like no we didn't beat the Cavs with that line up we beat it with a mixture of our bench and the starters.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Joey is toast, Scraptor is the new game thread guru.
                    Mack North wrote: View Post
                    No offense to Joey, who's like the Spurs of game thread creating, but Scraptor is like the GSW of game threads. It's a new breed! ��
                    Joey's still the man. I'm like Luke Walton, watching over a well-oiled machine. While my dad extolls the virtues of Boris Diaw.
                    Last edited by Scraptor; Sat Feb 27, 2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                      The thing is, we're actually really well suited to play against small-ball 4s like LeBron and Durant, because 2Pat is pretty good against that type of player.
                      He really hasn't been on a consistent basis. He often gets destroyed by smaller players. Pat actually isn't as quick as a lot of people think, nor does he have good instincts defending 1-on-1. He played probably about the best he ever has in such a matchup last night. Come playoffs I wouldn't count on that since we've seen him struggle before, even against much worse players like 126 year old Paul Pierce. He's a good team defender, though. And our other guys, like JV and Biyombo did a good job providing doubles or shadowing to dissuade him from driving. We played LeBron well as a team, and made him a passer more than a scorer down the stretch.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        I actually think this is going to make Casey keep the lineup. Knowing how he thinks which is dumb 99% of the time he is going to say we were able to beat Cavs with this lineup so it cant be that bad might as well keep the consistency lol. He is such a dumb ass its crazy lol. Instead of looking at it like no we didn't beat the Cavs with that line up we beat it with a mixture of our bench and the starters.
                        I think you might be right. Casey has shown he sticks with his guys during slumps. Terrence Ross earlier this year, PPat, no one lost there spot in the rotation. Now I agree PPat should be starting for Scola now but Casey is not one to make changes to his lineups. The good news is that Scola was down to 11 minutes yesterday but I think they were all with JV.

On one hand it's good to be supportive of your guys during slumps. I was ready for Ross to be out of the rotation earlier this year and he played himself out of his funk. Casey deserves credit for that. On the other hand it can be to a fault sometimes and watching Scola start off the game so poorly reminds me of Casey sticking with Lou Williams for the last second shot of every quarter when everyone is screaming at the TV for a more effective strategy.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Comment

• Looking at Cav's forums, they're roasting Kyrie.

Comment

• Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
                            Looking at Cav's forums, they're roasting Kyrie.
                            Can't blame them. Might be the most overrated player in the league.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              You can see how Klow's personality has rubbed off on the team. JV had a poorish first half, but then he really battled hard in the second half. You could see him embody that never give up attitude.
                              JV has always had that attitude. It's not something that needed to rub off on him.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                That was fun boys. If the basketball gods are kind we will see 7 of these in May.
                                Rather see just 5 or 6 then walk out of the building cheering. I don't think I could handle a 7 game series.

Comment

Working...
                                X