• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao @ JV at the end of demars post-game interview

Comment

• Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        That whole him actually being on fire thing is kinda freaking me out. Like, it actually looks fucking weird....

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          That whole him actually being on fire thing is kinda freaking me out. Like, it actually looks fucking weird....
          Haha Ya he's definitely going to need some Aloe Vera after last night.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
            I think you might be right. Casey has shown he sticks with his guys during slumps. Terrence Ross earlier this year, PPat, no one lost there spot in the rotation. Now I agree PPat should be starting for Scola now but Casey is not one to make changes to his lineups. The good news is that Scola was down to 11 minutes yesterday but I think they were all with JV.
            Ross and 2Pat's slumps this year are a completely different situation.

Ross last year is the example that should be used. Around December/January he started slumping pretty hard. Lost his starting spot for 20ish games, found his rhythm and came back as a starter. Now, if Scola was 23 instead of 35 maybe there would be a chance that Dwane "Veteran-Loving" Casey took his starting spot away from him. But since he's not, doubt it at this point.

Comment

• I know it was only one game/one performance, but what Lowry did last night in my opinion moves him past Bosh as the best Raptor player ever. If Lowry gets us to the 2nd round and makes that round competitive, he may even surpass Vince.

K.L.O.E

Comment

• Had to miss the game last night, so I watched it on League Pass just now. Wow - just wow. I think every point about Kyle's performance has been made. He's an all-star and he showed why. One word that I want to add (or support, because others have pointed it out): TOUGHNESS.

This team is no pushover. I love the gritty make up. We all know Kyle is a bulldog. We all know Jonas takes shit from no one. We all know that JJ will drop kick you (literally) if you fuck with him. Masai also brought in guys like Carroll, Joseph and Bismack who are hard-nosed competitors. Heck, even Luis Scola, who is getting a lot of criticism, seems tough as nails. Dude literally got his face bloodied the other day and didn't seem to care/notice. Add to that Demar who is starting to drive more regularly and invite contact, and Ross and Patterson who are showing more emotion and fire out there, bodying up people, and getting into people's faces (especially Ross, who I've been hard on for being soft) - this is a group of guys who I don't expect to back down from anything.

I'm very impressed with how they weathered Cleveland's (and the ref's) onslaught, stayed within striking distance, and fought all the way back, never backing down from adversity, to drop the best team in the conference, and a team that really, really wanted to beat them. I read an article trying downplay the win, saying that Lebron was just nonchalant at times and didn't really try to win the game. That's complete BS. They wanted this game.

Defining win!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Can't blame them. Might be the most overrated player in the league.

S@@@@@@@@T

I might get torched, but u might say same thing about Lebron...
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• that lebron air ball is a thing of beauty. lol. he even got the Kendrick Perkins follow-through going.

https://streamable.com/8ojy

Comment

• Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
                      Big turning point in the game, when Biz went at Delly. I think that's what woke them up.
                      This, love the toughness he brings. He won't let anyone punk us.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Just like to remind everybody after lowry hit the and 1 to go down by 2 I believe, the crowd was losing it and I saw his lips say "I'm not losing this fucking game. I'm not losing this fucking game." We have a special player on this team this year. Pray he stays healthy
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• In the second half, we scored 54 points last night.

28 for Lowry, 11 for Ross. Noone else had more than 5.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            In the second half, we scored 54 points last night.

28 for Lowry, 11 for Ross. Noone else had more than 5.
                            Yeah, Lowry was superhuman and Ross did really well filling in for DD.

Comment

• Some fun with one game sample sizes from last night:

We ran the Lowry/DeMar/Ross/Patterson/JV lineup for 8 minutes last night. In those 8 minutes, we scored 19 points and outscored the Cavs by 16.

The Lowry/DeMar/Ross/Patterson/Bismack lineup played 4 minutes together. They scored 4 points, and were outscored by 9.

Our starting lineup played 12 minutes together, was outscored by 12 points.

Comment

• https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...w_top_pg_paul/

If you want some hope for us in the Finals if we get past Cleveland... it turns out GSW isn't that good against teams with top point guards.

Comment

Working...
                                X