Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...w_top_pg_paul/

If you want some hope for us in the Finals if we get past Cleveland... it turns out GSW isn't that good against teams with top point guards.
    Lets not get too excited. They might not lost a game at home all year.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Lets not get too excited. They might not lost a game at home all year.
      I agree. Noone is a favorite against Golden State in a series. Just saying, if we get there, there might be some hope.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        I agree. Noone is a favorite against Golden State in a series. Just saying, if we get there, there might be some hope.
        I'm still gonna have to disagree lol unless steph goes down I don't think there's a hope in hell.

I do not hate the optimism though
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Can't blame them. Might be the most overrated player in the league.
            really???

Comment

• Irving is still a great player.. he's only overrated because he was drafted #1 overall and now plays with Lebron. Anybody who plays with Lebron gets overrated because the media loves a team that Lebron plays on.

Irving was injured for most of this year, but he's definitely a top 7-8 PG in the league. In no particular order, he'd be ranked under:

Curry, Paul, Lowry, Wall, RW, and Lillard.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                really???
                he's pretty overrated IMO. I wouldn't say "most overrated player", but he's probably the most overrated PG. Are we even sure he's in the top 10?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Irving is still a great player.. he's only overrated because he was drafted #1 overall and now plays with Lebron. Anybody who plays with Lebron gets overrated because the media loves a team that Lebron plays on.

Irving was injured for most of this year, but he's definitely a top 7-8 PG in the league. In no particular order, he'd be ranked under:

Curry, Paul, Lowry, Wall, RW, and Lillard.
                  He also overrated because he has been a defensive sieve much of his career. Few PG's are plus on both ends, but he's really bad even by PG standards.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    he's pretty overrated IMO. I wouldn't say "most overrated player", but he's probably the most overrated PG. Are we even sure he's in the top 10?
                    It's actually an interesting question...if Kyrie isn't the most overrated player in the league, then who is?
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      It's actually an interesting question...if Kyrie isn't the most overrated player in the league, then who is?
                      Still Carmelo in my opinion. Mainly because of the amount of delusion NYK fans have (the Leafs of the NBA).

Comment

It used to be Rajan rondo up until mid last year when Carlyle kicked his ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Don't know how highly Derrick Rose is rated by fans anymore, but he's been terrible
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Yeah I guess you really have to specify if you're talking about casual or hardcore fans, because they'll each overrate a very different set of players.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• http://stats.inpredictable.com/nba/w...gid=0021500864

The win probability box score for this game is interesting, if somewhat funny.

Kyle Lowry, by himself, gave us an 83% chance to win that game based on his performance.(interestingly, by win probability, he ranks 8th in the league. The second highest Raptor is actually Ross, at 22nd.)

Comment

• Shamelessly stolen from reddit. Links for the Cleveland game:

First half: http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/vid...SQaCufeOHfKBy9

Second half: http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/vid...ktgwSU4yXfKyHw

Comment

Working...
                                X