Game 58 - Toronto Raptors 101 - Detroit Pistons 114

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Washington up 9 on Cleveland with Lebron out. Cleveland loss and Raptors win and were a game back with the tie breaker.
    All I hope is Casey and the Raptors don't lose in the first round as the #1 seed.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
      All I hone is Casey and the Raptors don't lose in the first round as the #1 seed.
      Heads would roll if that were to happen starting with Casey first.

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        Washington up 9 on Cleveland with Lebron out. Cleveland loss and Raptors win and were a game back with the tie breaker.
        Now up 15+... What "injury" does LeBron have? or is he trying to confirm the point that last year's Finals meant that Irving and Love really mean shit?

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
          Now up 15+... What "injury" does LeBron have? or is he trying to confirm the point that last year's Finals meant that Irving and Love really mean shit?
          Getting rest

Comment

There was a story a week or two back that Cleveland was going to rest LeBron after they had the first seed on lock. Maybe with our recent win over them, they've decided he can get his rest in the next few weeks, and if they're the second seed they'll take it?
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

3 games in 4 nights I think with the Pacers up tomorrow.

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                There was a story a week or two back that Cleveland was going to rest LeBron after they had the first seed on lock. Maybe with our recent win over them, they've decided he can get his rest in the next few weeks, and if they're the second seed they'll take it?
                Our homestand will have some quality teams coming up from the West (I know HOU is sucking and falling apart, but have the "talent"), so we can't say we sewn up the Eastern conference

Comment

Our homestand will have some quality teams coming up from the West (I know HOU is sucking and falling apart, but have the "talent"), so we can't say we sewn up the Eastern conference
                  Neither team has it sewn up, and neither team likely will in the next few weeks. So for the Cavs, if LeBron's going to rest, now's as good a time as any.

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Neither team has it sewn up, and neither team likely will in the next few weeks. So for the Cavs, if LeBron's going to rest, now's as good a time as any.
                    Comparing to the Jays season, Friday night reminded me when our team went 10 innings with Dickey + 'Pen and Bauts HR'ed it in the 10th to ignite our hype train to the post season superiority over the Yankees ailing-annoying team

Comment

CLeveland................Swiggity Swooty....We comin' for that Booty

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        https://mobile.twitter.com/laizey_bo...61052233519105

Best GM in sports
                        (Courtesy of wolstat's Twitter)
                        that is awesome

Comment

Klow not playing today. Getting some rest. Can't hate on that, he needs it and after Friday, he damn sure deserves it.

Comment

LeBron is resting tonight.
                            Lowry is resting tonight.

It's the official Superstars' Rest Day!

Comment

I'm pretty happy with giving Lowry the night off. Hopefully that means we give Delon some run too.

Comment

GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                                Klow not playing today. Getting some rest. Can't hate on that, he needs it and after Friday, he damn sure deserves it.
                                Long term good idea though really want to keep pressure on CAVS by winning. Did Vegas know ahead of time ? Raps only 1.5 point favorites.

Comment

Working...
                                X