DeRozan and Lowry will end up being the best raptors of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeRozan and Lowry will end up being the best raptors of all time

At 26 and just hitting his prime Demar probably has 4-5 years of all-star level of play before he starts declining
    At 29 and in his prime Kyle probably has 2-3 years of all-star level of play before he starts declining

Currently most of rank them like this
    Vince
    Bosh
    Demar/Lowry
    Davis

After playoffs they both will likely surpass Bosh depending what happens in the playoffs. and Next year they'll surpass carter aswell.

When its all said and done Demar will hold a shit ton of Raptor records and Lowry will hold a good amount himself

If they retire here or spend a few more years here, number 10 and 7 will likely be hanging
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

In b4 "win a playoff series first"
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

You're going to jinx everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Lowry is already ahead of bosh

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          You're going to jinx everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          shit never thought of that
          Abbas wrote:

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            Lowry is already ahead of bosh
            to me he isnt

but after playoffs both of them will be ahead of bosh
            Abbas wrote:

Comment

Best case I can see is Lowry - Carter - Bosh - DD. But having the best and 4th best franchise players in team history at the same time is pretty great.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                Best case I can see is Lowry - Carter - Bosh - DD. But having the best and 4th best franchise players in team history at the same time is pretty great.
                Agreed

Comment

When its all said and done and if derozan resigns with us i see him easily overtaking carter and bosh
                  and i do see him over lowry bc of the years he has on him as a raptor.

TBH All I want is 3 things
                  DD and KL to lead us to the ECF atleast
                  Get a top 5 pick in the draft
                  And lastly, for kevin durant to sign here

is that too much to ask for? lol
                  Abbas wrote:

Comment

Abbas.. great idea for the thread....
                    I think a lot of Lowry ... guy remade himself after a pretty inglorious exit last year and has at 29 raised the level of his game to all star status 2 years in a row when most have hit their peaks. He is tough .. mentally and physically. First guy you pick when choosing up sides at the gym for pick up.

I really am the anti-snooch on DD. This is as solid a person as you can dream of having on your team. Guy has turned himself into a two time allstar through hard work and is loyal to the team and the coach. He was a jump outta the gym guy who learned to shoot and to score going to the cup and he does it without fear or fanfare..

We are really fortunate to have 2 of the 4 best guys we have ever had on the same team at the same time...

BUT

For me.... the apex Raptor is still and will likely always be Vince. They drafted him and for a 2-3 years run this guy was one of the faces of the NBA no questions asked. The massive nightly array of sports centre intro dunks...the trading of 50 point playoff games between VC and Allen Iverson. Beating Kobe and Shaq right in LA. He really was half man half amazing.. He was all of that and more some nights.

Great thread .. my vote goes to VC.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Feb 27, 2016, 04:31 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                      When its all said and done and if derozan resigns with us i see him easily overtaking carter and bosh

Wait... you think Derozan is better than lowry?? And Vince??

OK I'm moving on...

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post

If we go to ECF and sign Durant we will be legit title contenders. Not likely but love your optimism. Our best chance of signing Durant is if OKC gets bounced n the first round. That and we go go ECF and lose to CAVS in 6 or 7.

Comment

Lowry is a reincarnation if Damon Stoudemire stayed during the Vince Days

Comment

I don't know. I have a hard time keeping Bosh so high.

Are we talking talent here? Or what the players meant for the team while being here?

Bosh was a supremely talented player for us who put up big numbers. And it's not like he was a bad guy. Not exactly a leader though, and it was probably the most disappointing, treadmill-like era in franchise history. And he left without a second thought to ride LeBron to some rings. I mean, I don't really have anything against him, but I'm not sure I'd put him ahead of Lowry and DD now (and these 2 guys get a huge boost if we have a deep playoff run this year).

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              Lowry is a reincarnation if Damon Stoudemire stayed during the Vince Days
                              No, Stoudemire was never that good. Fans still overrate him. Lowry is much much better than Damon ever was.

Comment

Working...
                              X