Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who wins

    Everyone healthy in a 7 game series

    Team A
    Stephen Curry
    JJ Ridick
    Lebron James
    Kevin Love
    Deandre Jordan

    Team B
    Rick Rubio
    Jimmy Butler
    Kawhi Leonerd
    Draymond Green
    Rudy Gorbert
    7
    Team A
    85.71%
    6
    Team B
    14.29%
    1
    Abbas wrote:

    First of all i was my own source

  • #2
    Is this a joke

    Comment


    • #3
      You put the best two players in the world on the same team, they win.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

      Comment


      • #4
        Barolt wrote: View Post
        You put the best two players in the world on the same team, they win.
        Make it more interesting, lets move Draymond Green to centre, kick Gobert out and put Kevin Durant as a forward.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Make it more interesting, lets move Draymond Green to centre, kick Gobert out and put Kevin Durant as a forward.
          Give em Lowry or Russ over Rubio too, if you really want to make it interesting.(Or CP3)
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

          Comment


          • #6
            Stockton
            Jordan
            Erving
            Malone
            Olajuwon

            Vs

            Marcus Banks
            Daequan Cook
            Wayne Simien
            My avatar
            Primoz Brezec

            Comment


            • #7
              charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              Stockton
              Jordan
              Erving
              Malone
              Olajuwon

              Vs

              Marcus Banks
              Daequan Cook
              Wayne Simien
              My avatar
              Primoz Brezec
              The bottom lineup will definitely win

              All kidding aside, Stockton, Jordan, Erving, Malone and Olajuwon would win by at least 100.

              Comment


              • #8
                charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                Stockton
                Jordan
                Erving
                Malone
                Olajuwon

                Vs

                Marcus Banks
                Daequan Cook
                Wayne Simien
                My avatar
                Primoz Brezec
                To make it more fair, substitute Malone for scola
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Give em Lowry or Russ over Rubio too, if you really want to make it interesting.(Or CP3)
                  and at least with lowry in the mix, this post would actually be somewhat relevant to the topic area.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OP was trying (I think) to do all-offense vs all-defense.

                    Throw in CP3 for Rubio and it would be pretty fair I think.
                    Curry >> CP3.
                    Redick <<< Butler.
                    James > Leonard (arguably even).
                    Love << Green.
                    Jordan > Gobert

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thankfully only 4 more months until Legacy League returns for season two.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Team Brazil
                        L. Barbosa
                        Bruno
                        Nene
                        Bebe
                        Rafael Araujo

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                          Team Brazil
                          L. Barbosa
                          Bruno
                          Nene
                          Bebe
                          Rafael Araujo
                          Rather have Verajao than Hoffa.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I took Splitter and Verajao into account. I know what the people really want.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X