• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we did it. 40 before 20

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      I wouldn't call this team inconsistent
      Depends how you look at it. We play hard against teams that are good, we play down to teams that aren't good, that isn't consistency.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Consistent... at what?
        At fucking winning..... I mean fuck man, take some time off from pissing and moaning for a few days to enjoy having a really fun, good team to call your own!

Maybe some of you stiffs are too young, I dunno..... but I have been here from tip off at the Dome.... I'm kinda happy to have a winning tea, to watch now.... likely why I don't piss and moan about every single little thing they do wrong.

Enjoy it man, its just sports

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          Winning games...
          In the past couple of years prior.. this kind of game would have gone down to the wire....
          We are consistently able to close teams out towards the end without raising the heart rate to much
          If did go down to the wire though lol. Boston is out here blowing out teams while we have to play kyle big minutes against shit teams constantly
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Good win boys!!!!

Comment

• If this is how Lyles plays, Team Canada gonna be young and loaded

Comment

• Good win against a good team

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  If did go down to the wire though lol. Boston is out here blowing out teams while we have to play kyle big minutes against shit teams constantly
                  Would you pick Boston over the Raps today...in a series?

Comment

• So...I guess we're elite?

Comment

• Ross is dating Amber Rose. Well damn
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

this

Comment

• 31 points on 15 shots, lawd.

Comment

Got Portland on the 4th game in 5 nights...all on the road... so maybe they get what used to be handed out here with regularity #fakewin ?

Edit By down to the wire i mean we score with less than 14 seconds left to lead by 1 and the jazz haave the ball to win it... and everyone is holding their collective breath... we won by 10.. so not really down to the wire.
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Mar 2, 2016, 11:08 PM.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• If i had to watch this game again, I want to see how Bebe turned the game around

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Ross is dating Amber Rose. Well damn
                                Is she good at XBox?

Comment

Working...
                                X