Game 59 - Utah Jazz 94 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Is Kyle lowry a superstar now? A legitimate top 10 player? We all talk about dd growth, who ever predicted this when kyle was acquired, and playing backup to jose?
    I think everyone besides Jose's mother knew Kyle was the better player. Top 10 player I didn't see, but all-star.. definitely yeah.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      Winning basketball games especially at home?
      seriously. we're 4th in the entire nba at winning at home. 6th in the entire nba at winning on the road.

but some people will still fucking whine about some useless obscure stat and say everythings falling apart.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        seriously. we're 4th in the entire nba at winning at home. 6th in the entire nba at winning on the road.

but some people will still fucking whine about some useless obscure stat and say everythings falling apart.
        There is WAY more complaining about complaining around here lately than actual complaining.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            Amber: Hey you, I can't reach that can you get it?

Ross: *jumps to reach an item 11ft high on the shelves

Amber: Here's my number

Ross: *looks at Camera* EASY
            Guess this is how every basketball player has a nice wife

Comment

• Okay, okay. T Ross.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Wtf Tas? "DeMarre back soon."... like that's some little tidbit of news.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  'this' what? our point differential is actually higher than bostons.
                  misquote meant to grab superjudges rant.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    I think everyone besides Jose's mother knew Kyle was the better player. Top 10 player I didn't see, but all-star.. definitely yeah.
                    Yeah I was pumped when we got him as were many. Almost undid all the rage I felt towards BC

Comment

• Well god damn! Respect to Ross.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Jays hit 90 wins and now 40 before 20....Things in Toronto not involving Hockey is great

Comment

• What a team man this year is gonna be a ride. I'm with superjudge, I doubt you've been with this team for 15 or 20 years if you aren't kind of shocked with where we're at these days..and nothing against that..but as a long suffering fan, sometimes you forget about scola this casey that, first round sweep last year bla bla, someone you just wanna stop and smell the roses!
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Careful Judge... This may considered as
                              a) trolling
                              b) baiting
                              c) inappropriate language
                              c) unfairly expressing an opinion at the expense of the feelings of another camper

You could be charged, arraigned, convicted and sentenced by the same person for similar activities unbecoming to the state.
                              Its a misdamenour.
                              Tread carefully...
                              Superjudge is:

- The Name used to describer "The Judge", a GTO.
                              - The 3rd song on the Same titled Album "Superjudge" by a band named Monster Magnet, a personal fave of mine and one I used to listen to on the way to Basketball.

The rest..... none of that was bad, I just said fuck a couple times.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Would you pick Boston over the Raps today...in a series?
                                Yes. Amazing perimeter defenders, play hard at all times, and amazing coach. They also have stretch bigs that give us trouble and guys who can knock down threes which also gives us trouble because we guard the 3 point line horribly.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X