No announcement yet.

Game 59 - Utah Jazz 94 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another solid win. Starts the homestand off right. Can't wait for the Portland game.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Well god damn! Respect to Ross.
      'Dem shots from Ross and him scoring so much better is because he is WaterBoy visualizing the net as a part of Amber Rose

Comment

• dirty....but likely anatomically correct in terms of diameter

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Superjudge is:

- The Name used to describer "The Judge", a GTO.
          - The 3rd song on the Same titled Album "Superjudge" by a band named Monster Magnet, a personal fave of mine and one I used to listen to on the way to Basketball.

The rest..... none of that was bad, I just said fuck a couple times.
          My community standards have hardly been compromised...
          And here I thought you were an homage to the late Sammy Davis Jr...
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            seriously. we're 4th in the entire nba at winning at home. 6th in the entire nba at winning on the road.

but some people will still fucking whine about some useless obscure stat and say everythings falling apart.
            Being 23rd in defensive rating over the last 10 games isn't a useless stat. And we didn't do that much better today defensively. We fell off hard defensively last year heading into the playoffs and it carried over I just don't want that to happen again. Other than that and the whole Scola thing I have no other complaints about this team.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              My community standards have hardly been compromised...
              And here I thought you were an homage to the late Sammy Davis Jr...
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45EJnyqVze8

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Yes. Amazing perimeter defenders, play hard at all times, and amazing coach. They also have stretch bigs that give us trouble and guys who can knock down threes which also gives us trouble because we guard the 3 point line horribly.
                Wut? Celtics best player is like 4 ft 9. lol. Isaiah is awesome and easily the best pound-for-pound player in the league, but c'mon. Who's the second best scorer on that team? Bet you had to think about that real hard and then check basketball reference.

Celtics are so far over-exceeding their talent level, a Raps-Celtics playoff series shouldn't even be close. You can only coach up a team so far, especially in the playoffs when talent really matters.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  There is WAY more complaining about complaining around here lately than actual complaining.
                  Are you complaining about complaining about complaining?
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    There is WAY more complaining about complaining around here lately than actual complaining.
                    That must mean we're pretty good :-)
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      Are you complaining about complaining about complaining?
                      Are you complaining to the 4th degree?
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Wut? Celtics best player is like 4 ft 9. lol. Isaiah is awesome and easily the best pound-for-pound player in the league, but c'mon. Who's the second best scorer on that team? Bet you had to think about that real hard and then check basketball reference.

Celtics are so far over-exceeding their talent level, a Raps-Celtics playoff series shouldn't even be close. You can only coach up a team so far, especially in the playoffs when talent really matters.
                        I don't know how you guys can still be this confident after the past two playoff series where most of you thought we would for sure win and we didn't. But I hope you all are right. I just can't do it.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I don't know how you guys can still be this confident after the past two playoff series where most of you thought we would for sure win and we didn't. But I hope you all are right. I just can't do it.
                          Don't worry I'm with you. I'm confident about the roster, but not Casey.

Comment

Take a look at last year's record and performance in february and march and get back to me
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yes. Amazing perimeter defenders, play hard at all times, and amazing coach. They also have stretch bigs that give us trouble and guys who can knock down threes which also gives us trouble because we guard the 3 point line horribly.
                              Ok...if u really really feel that way. The most valuable member of that team is not a player. It's their coach. We beat them imo without DeMarre....in a series. We have more depth than them and more experience. And I havent even checked the stats.

Comment

• let's see how they'll do
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X