Game 59 - Utah Jazz 94 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nars wrote: View Post
    If I sound a little bit too angry after a win - so be it. It's only because I would like to be happy and see Raps progress to the elite status. We all know why they got swept last year, it was pretty sickening - who wants a repeat of that.
    Well we are progressing...seems like you're holding last years sweep against them no matter what they do
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

...the worst part about this is that I can recognize that this is just straight up hate...but I find it hard to completely disagree with two of these.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

The second tweet is just stupid. I have a problem when people use the term "kill yourself", especially when she has no idea what its like to play in the NBA.

Comment

... she makes some good points

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            The second tweet is just stupid. I have a problem when people use the term "kill yourself", especially when she has no idea what its like to play in the NBA.
            Don't take it seriously. She's the unofficial Raptors roaster, lol.

Comment

You're all smiles now, but one day her tweets will piss you off. One day. Just wait.

Comment

You know you're popular when people are hating on you

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  You're all smiles now, but one day her tweets will piss you off. One day. Just wait.
                  It's the internet. It's inevitable.

But I have a sure fire method to relieve the stress.

Comment

• Says she has 259 followers..I'm not a tweeter but I know thts not a lot

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Says she has 259 followers..I'm not a tweeter but I know thts not a lot
                      Including David Aldridge and Barack Obama, lmao.

Comment

Including David Aldridge and Barack Obama, lmao.
                        The spurs power forward and the raptors back up center??

Comment

• Should've seems some tweets from last year collapse
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Can someone tell me why this stat doesn't actually matter?

In games with a 2pt or less differential in the last minute, we have a 8-10 record, 110.5 DRtg, 38% eFG% and play at a pace of 131.05 possessions/48 minutes.(4th fastest in the league)
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              Can someone tell me why this stat doesn't actually matter?

In games with a 2pt or less differential in the last minute, we have a 8-10 record, 110.5 DRtg, 38% eFG% and play at a pace of 131.05 possessions/48 minutes.(4th fastest in the league)
                              Stop finding bad stats Barolt. Today were discussing amber rose and the raptors mean tweet lady

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Can someone tell me why this stat doesn't actually matter?

Because it is a sample size of 18 minutes or less spread over an entire season? Half that DRTG could be because of intentional fouls to stop the clock. Last minute and 2 pt differential is unnecessarily narrow - teams don't play much different (besides intentional fouls when down) in the last minute compared to the last 2 or 3, and within two points is not really any different than 3 or 5 points.

For clutch points I always use 5 minutes, 5 points, as those are the largest settings allowed under "clutch stats" at NBA.com and provide the largest sample.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X