Dream scenario for rr posters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Can't get link to work. Story says according to Joel Myers KD is gone if they don't make NBA finals.
    Who knew all you had to do to find out KD's plans was to "make some calls over the weekend". That Joel Meyers is a genius. Why didn't any other journalist think of doing that? Those bunch of idiots dropped the ball on that one.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
      Multiple brooklyn first round picks tops anything that the Raptors can offer. Those picks are completely unprotected, and Brooklyn is going to be very, very bad for a long time. I like both Ross and JV, and still would definitively say that they don't have the same trade value as multiple picks with top 3 potential.
      The thing is the Kings organization is in win now mode. Their opening up a new stadium next year. So they need to fill the seats and best way of doing that is to be competitive. Ross/JV would better help with that than rookies and you still get a top 10 rookie.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        The thing is the Kings organization is in win now mode. Their opening up a new stadium next year. So they need to fill the seats and best way of doing that is to be competitive. Ross/JV would better help with that than rookies and you still get a top 10 rookie.
        ...if they're in win now mode; they're not trading Cousins.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Then why would they even consider trading Cousins? He's more valuable for winning now than that package would be.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
            ...if they're in win now mode; they're not trading Cousins.
            I think Cousins will ask for a trade this summer. If they don't make the playoffs again.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
              Then why would they even consider trading Cousins? He's more valuable for winning now than that package would be.
              Isn't the thread called dream scenarios? Even though I think Boogie will ask for a trade if they don't make the playoffs again.

The whole him wearing a maple leaf jersey and his manager saying "Toronto will be back soon" on IG got me dreaming.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I think Cousins will ask for a trade this summer. If they don't make the playoffs again.
                If he wants to be trade or if he doesn't want to be traded; if the team is in win now mode, they're not trading him. And if they are trading him; they're definitely not in "win now" mode.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                  If he wants to be trade or if he doesn't want to be traded; if the team is in win now mode, they're not trading him. And if they are trading him; they're definitely not in "win now" mode.
                  The thread is called dream scenario. Let a brother dream. Also Kings have the worse management. Nothing they do surprises me.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

That's a fair deal. Especially if that's the knicks' pick.
                    Best centres in the league don't come cheap. I don't think it's a fair deal personally.

Comment

What about LeBron?

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
                        What about LeBron?
                        I already got him for Casey.

Fair and square.

Comment

More chaos in Sac-town. DMC blaming management for him being suspended.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

More chaos in Sac-town. DMC blaming management for him being suspended.
                            Not management.

“That wasn’t a suspension from the organization,” Cousins said. “That was a suspension from the head coach.”
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              Not management.
                              Somethings got to give right? How many more coaches is he going to go through in Sac-town. Should have never fired Mike Malone. A coach that DMC actually had a good relationship with.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I feel DMC to Raptors over the summer. He's gonna ask to be traded. JV+Delon+couple of future picks for DMC should do it. Vlade loves him some European bigs. And Vivek and Drake are buddy buddies. He can convince him to trade DMC up North.

Comment

Working...
                                X