Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Dream scenario for rr posters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1
    started a topic Dream scenario for rr posters.

Dream scenario for rr posters.

Given OKC's recent struggles against elite teams there is a reasonable chance OKC could fall to 4th and play Memphis is first round. Imagine a scenario where OKC gets bounced in 5 games in first round. Then imagine Raptors going to Eastern conference finals and losing to CAVS in 7. Kevin Durant might look at his free agency options and think that outside of CLE and GSW that signing with Toronto might be his best route to an NBA championship . Imagine a lineup of KL/DD/DC/KD/JV with TR CJ coming off the bench. We could even be favoured over CLE. I know DanH will tell us it may not be possible cap wise but oh man would that be sweet. It certainly though not likely is not as improbable as 8 months ago given Wizards and western conference current status.

• Mess
    replied
    A report of someone's opinion. Someone not in the organization.

Anyway, can't say I'm too excited about watching him cock his fist in a different uniform next season.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    https://t.co/8PEtzLQbw6

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    I feel DMC to Raptors over the summer. He's gonna ask to be traded. JV+Delon+couple of future picks for DMC should do it. Vlade loves him some European bigs. And Vivek and Drake are buddy buddies. He can convince him to trade DMC up North.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Not management.
    Somethings got to give right? How many more coaches is he going to go through in Sac-town. Should have never fired Mike Malone. A coach that DMC actually had a good relationship with.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    More chaos in Sac-town. DMC blaming management for him being suspended.
    Not management.

“That wasn’t a suspension from the organization,” Cousins said. “That was a suspension from the head coach.”

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    More chaos in Sac-town. DMC blaming management for him being suspended.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    JWash wrote: View Post
    What about LeBron?
    I already got him for Casey.

Fair and square.

Leave a comment:

• JWash
    replied
    What about LeBron?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    That's a fair deal. Especially if that's the knicks' pick.
    Best centres in the league don't come cheap. I don't think it's a fair deal personally.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Just Is wrote: View Post
    If he wants to be trade or if he doesn't want to be traded; if the team is in win now mode, they're not trading him. And if they are trading him; they're definitely not in "win now" mode.
    The thread is called dream scenario. Let a brother dream. Also Kings have the worse management. Nothing they do surprises me.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    I think Cousins will ask for a trade this summer. If they don't make the playoffs again.
    If he wants to be trade or if he doesn't want to be traded; if the team is in win now mode, they're not trading him. And if they are trading him; they're definitely not in "win now" mode.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Then why would they even consider trading Cousins? He's more valuable for winning now than that package would be.
    Isn't the thread called dream scenarios? Even though I think Boogie will ask for a trade if they don't make the playoffs again.

The whole him wearing a maple leaf jersey and his manager saying "Toronto will be back soon" on IG got me dreaming.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Just Is wrote: View Post
    ...if they're in win now mode; they're not trading Cousins.
    I think Cousins will ask for a trade this summer. If they don't make the playoffs again.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    The thing is the Kings organization is in win now mode. Their opening up a new stadium next year. So they need to fill the seats and best way of doing that is to be competitive. Ross/JV would better help with that than rookies and you still get a top 10 rookie.
    Then why would they even consider trading Cousins? He's more valuable for winning now than that package would be.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X