Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh now you wanna play basketball

Comment

• Ha! Now he passes to JV. Too little too late.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Oh and once again a teams scores over 100 points. Is the defense not an issue either? You guys make me laugh man. Said the same shit last season when bad habits creeped up and look what happened. I dont care if we are still winning games during the regular season which at this point means nothing. Wont work when it matters. Believe that.
        Most people don't disagree... But it get repetitive when you mention it 10 times a night for 82 games.

Comment

• Not even complaining about the refs, besides the technical. Capela is a better defender than howard

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            ...wat?

"Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Demar tossed the game away last minute

Comment

• So Powell plays really well last game and he only plays 3 mins?

#FireCasey

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  DD's crunch time offense should win DPOY for stopping the Raptors offense.
                  We were playing like shit with Demar on the bench so his ISO did not lose this game. Was a part of the problem but bad D lost this game and not being able to hold a lead once again.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                    Or...we can just enjoy basketball. I'm not gonna lose sleep or prematurely grey because I'm so paranoid about every shortcoming of the team and how that is gonna kill us in the playoffs.

No team is perfect, certainly not the Raptors, but OVERALL they are playing good ball. The record reflects that.

This is a good loss. Hopefully they can refocus on defensive play after clearly taking their foot off the gas as of late.
                    You do that. If this is what you enjoy that's on you
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                      Casey better yell at Derozan for this
                      In what fantasy land would Casey yell at DeMar for anything?

Comment

• Hopefully they wake up and realize they need to play defense starting next game.

Comment

• I'm not even upset, our team tossed the game away so easily, you can only laugh at it

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            So Powell plays really well last game and he only plays 3 mins?

#FireCasey
                            Because Casey would even rather play his vet (JJ) who he doesn't even like and frequently puts in the doghouse over a rookie.

I don't really care either way, but I'm really not surprised.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              He's never been a big game player. He's never made love to pressure. People will say this is just hating the team when it's down, but it's the truth. Main reason I've always been wary of having him as a key piece.
                              I've always associated Demar with losing. Never a fan of his attitude and him off the court.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Oh and once again a teams scores over 100 points. Is the defense not an issue either? You guys make me laugh man. Said the same shit last season when bad habits creeped up and look what happened. I dont care if we are still winning games during the regular season which at this point means nothing. Wont work when it matters. Believe that.
                                Man, these players are lucky that they have a job where they get paid even if they don't show up for work, If they weren't in the league they'd most likely be flipping hamburgers for a living, agree? In fact, the local McDonalds workers would have a better work ethic than these lazy bums.

Comment

Working...
                                X