X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Missed the game. How was it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ATL threw some playoff-type defense at us. Refs swallowed whistles. Raps were mentally ready and weathered the storm. Powell did the little things and did them well. Scola was not terrible. JV and Biymobo negated enough of Horford's damage with their contributions. Patterson is nearly back to the Houston Rockets Patterson

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I wonder why he was banned though. He never did anything that was ban worthy to me
      He was only banned a week. He has chosen to not return.

Mods typically remove offending posts, so it is rare that you will see anything.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Good win for the Raps. Our offence clicked against the league's best post-ASG defence, and we were pretty good defensively ourselves. Great to see, a fan confidence restoring victory for me. Keep it up.

Comment

I wonder why he was banned though. He never did anything that was ban worthy to me
          McHappy aka Matt52 got banned? Didn't he used to be a mod? I always love reading his posts. He is insightful knowledgeable and passionate.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            He was only banned a week. He has chosen to not return.

Mods typically remove offending posts, so it is rare that you will see anything.
            Oh okay. Good to know
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Matt52 hasn't made a post in a long long time. He changed his name to mcHAPPY
              GLF wrote: View Post
              How do you guys know this shit? lol
              There was a main page article explaining the whole ordeal. Good read.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                The guy brings unique, progressive and thoughtful discussions to this place. It's a shame, Mods.
                Mods? Everyone has to abide by the rules here. You can be thoughtful, progressive, eloquent, etc. with your contributions, doesn't exempt you from following the forum guidelines. He was suspended and chose not to return. End of story.

We have tons and tons of great members and contributors here. Let's focus on those ones instead.

Comment

There is alot you guys don't see or miss here. Only means you need to spend more time on the forums and don't worry so much about your real life.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Mods? Everyone has to abide by the rules here. You can be thoughtful, progressive, eloquent, etc. with your contributions, doesn't exempt you from following the forum guidelines. He was suspended and chose not to return. End of story.

We have tons and tons of great members and contributors here. Let's focus on those ones instead.
                    With something around 25,000 posts the odds are . just like Arnold says .. "He'll be back"
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

There is alot you guys don't see or miss here. Only means you need to spend more time on the forums and don't worry so much about your real life.
                      How Can Life Be Real If This Forum Isn't?

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                        X