Game 66: Milwaukee Bucks 89 - Toronto Raptors 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Everyone is going off about the ball movement and offense but we are only up 3. When will you guys learn man. DEFENSE is our issue. DEFENSE. We can move the ball all we want but keep getting beat off the dribble like you're a pylon and it's all for nothing
    49 first half not bad. Let's see if can keep Bucks under 100. The 2s don't hurt as much as the 3s. But yes we need to protect paint better in secon half .

Comment

Everyone is going off about the ball movement and offense but we are only up 3. When will you guys learn man. DEFENSE is our issue. DEFENSE. We can move the ball all we want but keep getting beat off the dribble like you're a pylon and it's all for nothing
      You're starting to sound like Peanutwoozle and his rants on effort.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

What did we keep them to in the second quarter percentage wise?
        7/17 from the field is my quick count, so 41.2%.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          I'm seeing a lot of love on this thread and from Jack about that play where they passed it around 5 times and wound up with a Powell 3 to beat the clock. But if the shot rimmed out (a higher statistical probability), wouldn't we be complaining about the inept offence on the play? Is it considered a successful play because a player got an uncontested look from the corner 3? Or can any play that ends with Powell having to hoist a last second 3 be considered "good offence"?
          I think because it was he is second touch in that sequence. But your point is completely valid.

Comment

• weird...Giannis is more than halfway to another triple double and I strangely feel like we have contained him

Comment

I'm seeing a lot of love on this thread and from Jack about that play where they passed it around 5 times and wound up with a Powell 3 to beat the clock. But if the shot rimmed out (a higher statistical probability), wouldn't we be complaining about the inept offence on the play? Is it considered a successful play because a player got an uncontested look from the corner 3? Or can any play that ends with Powell having to hoist a last second 3 be considered "good offence"?
              If the ball moves into a good, set, open three, I'm happy with it every time, make or miss. You take good shots and if you lose because they miss that's basketball.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                7/17 from the field is my quick count, so 41.2%.
                Okay okay I hold my judgement until the end of the game but Im seeing too many blow bys on defense.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Two good things happeing outside of us being in front of the Bucks...
                  Magic seem to have Denver by their nuggets up 8 with a minute to go...
                  and Brooklyn is making Danny Ainge squirm as his pick is slowly dropping in the lottery as the Nyets are punking the Hinkies by 20 in the 3rd..
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

I'm happy to see a missed open shot over a turn around contest fade away long two. Keep taking those open looks and we'll make more than the alternative. Unfortunately people can't hit today but I'm much happier with this offense.

Comment

Okay okay I hold my judgement until the end of the game but Im seeing too many blow bys on defense.
                      Importantly, given it's where we've struggled of late, 1/8 from outside the paint in that second quarter for the Bucks. We kept their midrange/3pt game in check. They only attempted 2 3s and missed both.

Comment

weird...Giannis is more than halfway to another triple double and I strangely feel like we have contained him
                        Right! I saw that too and was in shock. It feels like we contained him and he's still probably going to get a triple double again lol
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          Importantly, given it's where we've struggled of late, 1/8 from outside the paint in that second quarter for the Bucks. We kept their midrange/3pt game in check. They only attempted 2 3s and missed both.
                          This is true but I dont think they are a goof 3 point shooting team overall. I want to see us do this against a good 3 point shooting team. Cause they could just have been missing shots.

Comment

This is true but I dont think they are a goof 3 point shooting team overall. I want to see us do this against a good 3 point shooting team. Cause they could just have been missing shots.
                            Right, but... only 4 turnovers in that half versus 13 assists for us, which keeps their transition game down as well. These things help the defense. In the last few weeks we've been turning the ball over a lot, and that creates a lot of transition buckets for the opponent.

Comment

• hmmmm...Klow already at 20 minutes halfway through

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                He just wants it more.
                                Yup, I agree on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X