Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff
    replied
    its insane that we have a better percentage shooting from deep than regular field goals.

47% fg. 48% from 3!

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Won't lie the ball did move very well tonight without DD and JV. Question where are the bucks ranked in defense?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    It's the Bucks...
    They're 20-12 at home with a lot of nice players, had a lot of injuries early. Quit acting like we just played the Washington generals

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    It's the Bucks...
    People said those things about how 'we can't beat teams without Lowry/DeMar playing 35+ minutes' after tight games against the 76ers and Nets, who have worse records than the Bucks.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    How long Giannis is gonna shoot FT. Rule is 10 sec. GTFO

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    Also, remember how 'Lowry/DeMar play so many minutes because we lose without them? Lowry at 28 minutes tonight, no DeMar.
    It's the Bucks...

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    I want to see Caboclo check in. Now. NOW!

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    This roster is 50% different. Not really fair to cojo Carroll Bismack Powell scola etc to keep having last year make people skeptical of them
    They're neutrals until proven otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• CNinja26
    replied
    Norman Powell is impressing.

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    Great response from the Raps tonight.

Powell has been awesome.

17 pts
    3/7 from 3pt

Biz came through tonight in Val'd absence

Patterson showed up

Lowry as usual

Perfect time to rest Demar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of love on this thread and from Jack about that play where they passed it around 5 times and wound up with a Powell 3 to beat the clock. But if the shot rimmed out (a higher statistical probability), wouldn't we be complaining about the inept offence on the play? Is it considered a successful play because a player got an uncontested look from the corner 3? Or can any play that ends with Powell having to hoist a last second 3 be considered "good offence"?
    using the clock to get an uncontested corner 3? whats the problem with that? the corner 3 is literally the most efficient shot in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Matt's preaching

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    Pow pow powell wheels

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Powell is a beast when driving to the rim

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    Remember when people were telling us the D-League guys don't get playing time because they aren't good enough? How many of those guys are the same ones talking tonight about how great Powell is going to be?
    I have always said Powell is gonna be good. I didn't think there is room for him in a tight, fully healthy rotation. And I still dont

Leave a comment:

Working...
X