Game 66: Milwaukee Bucks 89 - Toronto Raptors 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Guys are just more engaged on defense when they're involved on offense. This isn't rocket science. Touching the ball makes you feel involved, keeps your head in the game.
    But we also have to remember Milwaukee is a horrible defensive team. Its a lot harder to move the ball and get good looks against a team like Chicago. They are still a very good defensive team.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      It's Bucks guys. It's easy to shut down non shooters.
      Fact.... Bring in MCW and the defens can play zone alllllllllllllllll night looooooooooooooooooong

Comment

Guys are just more engaged on defense when they're involved on offense. This isn't rocket science. Touching the ball makes you feel involved, keeps your head in the game.
        This!! Simple human psychology. You'll put in more effort if you know you'll get yours too.

On a side note I fucking LOVE Powell's hustle. My goodness!

Comment

• Powell looked like Westbrook going coast to coast with that speed on that dunk...
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

I disagree, I think this run has all started from our defense, which is really fueling our transition offense and in turn, getting everyone involved.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              But we also have to remember Milwaukee is a horrible defensive team. Its a lot harder to move the ball and get good looks against a team like Chicago. They are still a very good defensive team.
              But it starts with being willing to move the ball. Against Chicago we saw a lot of stretches of 5-7 seconds of Lowry/DeMar standing still, dribbling. That lets the defense get set, and negates the benefits of any off-ball movement.

Tonight? The ball is moving, players are moving.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Nice block Ross
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Exactly.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

but... but.. they have Gianas... and length... and Kris Middelton....
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• the best part of the Powell dunk is that it came out of a great defensive play by Powell on Giannis

Comment

Even with a lower level of opposition, we're playing the right way. The Bucks are still a NBA team. The Lakers beat the fully healthy Warriors last week.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Lol biyombo fadeaway airball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• You guys saying "It's the Bucks" like we didn't just lose to a Bulls squad missing half their roster last night.. C'mon.

Comment

• I didn't watch Powell in preseason or d league, so this is by far the best I've seen him play. He is like sprinter speed fast.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Biz...jesus looking like me out there
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X