• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biz needs a breather

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Chicago is disciplined, Milwuakee fell off a cliff after Monroe showed up
      The defensive intensity is night and day from last night...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Bizmack being a little too overconfident that time

Comment

• oseebhai wrote: View Post
          I disagree, I think this run has all started from our defense, which is really fueling our transition offense and in turn, getting everyone involved.
          Agreed. Our defense needs to dictate our offense not the other way around. And tonight it did after the 1st quarter
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Don't let up guys .

Comment

• Middleton breaking his own ankles lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Agreed. Our defense needs to dictate our offense not the other way around. And tonight it did after the 1st quarter
                It's not one or the other though, it's both. We're playing like a team on both ends. The guys making the defensive plays are being rewarded with involvement on offense, which fuels them to keep working hard on defense.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• This is a nice lineup

Cojo/Powell/ross/2pat/JT
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Lowry is our LeBron.

Comment

• JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
                      Middleton breaking his own ankles lol
                      Beautiful D by Ross to keep in front of him, deny him any penetration.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Lowry is our LeBron.
                        Just realizing?
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• When people say that Lowry/DeMar are 1a/1b in terms of leadership of this team, they need to watch the game tapes of this game and the Detroit game. The difference between this team without Lowry and this team without DeMar is night and day.

Comment

• Box score is robbing Biz. No way he only has 1 block.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              It's not one or the other though, it's both. We're playing like a team on both ends. The guys making the defensive plays are being rewarded with involvement on offense, which fuels them to keep working hard on defense.
                              You are right. But trust me we couldn't move the ball like this and look this good offensively against a Chicago defense. No way. But yes we need to try to do it more than we do. We didn't try much last night. But I honestly think it was the lack of urgency that we played with that was the problem more than anything. We came out slow and soft and didnt play with urgency until it was too late. If we played with this energy yesterday we win.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                When people say that Lowry/DeMar are 1a/1b in terms of leadership of this team, they need to watch the game tapes of this game and the Detroit game. The difference between this team without Lowry and this team without DeMar is night and day.
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X