No announcement yet.

Game 66: Milwaukee Bucks 89 - Toronto Raptors 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powell does this in the D league regularly.... wonder how Milwaukee see's themselves tonight....

The Milwaukee Mad Ants ?
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Nice shot 2 Pat lmao
      OG is our king

Comment

• Ennis is good too. I see why he was liked.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Patterson was REEELAXXED on that release

Comment

• I'm telling y'all Powell is gonna be a good nba starter.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Twenty-six assists, and five turnovers.

TWENTY-SIX ASSISTS AND FIVE TURNOVERS.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                or perhaps they got their ears flattened for almost 24 hours by casey for that steamer the laid on the court last night and under no circumstances wanted to hear that again...
                Yeah, that's probably what happened
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• culture change is official as of now, better start acting like winners fans!

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Twenty-six assists, and five turnovers.

TWENTY-SIX ASSISTS AND FIVE TURNOVERS.
                    Beautiful thing to witness. I guess Demar is the reason for our ball stopping. Sad but true.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The ferociousness that Powell attacks the rim with reminds me of Westbrook... I'll say it again, I like

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I'm telling y'all Powell is gonna be a good nba starter.
                        I'm fine with Avery Bradley clone

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                          culture change is official as of now, better start acting like winners fans!
                          We were acting like "winner fans" last season. In case you forgot... Wizards swept us and told everyone - Raptors are just a bunch of rentboys
                          Last edited by rocwell; Tue Mar 15, 2016, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• not to complain about some missed shots but lost in Powell's defence and scoring...he'd have quite a few assists if some more shots were made. He's looked ok passing the ball.

Comment

• JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
                              The ferociousness that Powell attacks the rim reminds me of Westbrook... I'll say it again, I like
                              He looks like sonic the hedgehog when he busts in a straight line
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
                                The ferociousness that Powell attacks the rim reminds me of Westbrook... I'll say it again, I like
                                Remember that OPEN GYM workout when they are testing out his consecutive standing dunks? That was a sight people forgot to mention about

Comment

Working...
                                X