Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Must I say more?

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    Imagine Powell with Curry's shot, Crawford's dribble, Rondo's Court vision, Hibbert's Height, Lebron's body, Wall's speed, Duncan's IQ, and Leonard's Defense
    Then he might be almost as good as Gianias... if you believe what one reads here about the greek freak.... the guy that just bookended missed bunny layups before AND after powells dunk..
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Mar 15th, 2016, 09:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Somebody puked after watching Raps?

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    On the defensive side of the ball Powell is a load ...and with some experience he projects to get better..
    Offensively... Ross is better...

Happy to have them both....
    Me too. When Carroll comes back that will take JJ out the lineup. I'm seeing a bench of cojo/Powell/Ross/2pat/BB.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    vomit time out?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    Right, but... only 4 turnovers in that half versus 13 assists for us, which keeps their transition game down as well. These things help the defense. In the last few weeks we've been turning the ball over a lot, and that creates a lot of transition buckets for the opponent.
    Very true. Sometimes the things that lead to transition buckets like turnovers are forgotten

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    He just wants it more.
    Yup, I agree on this.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    hmmmm...Klow already at 20 minutes halfway through

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    This is true but I dont think they are a goof 3 point shooting team overall. I want to see us do this against a good 3 point shooting team. Cause they could just have been missing shots.
    Right, but... only 4 turnovers in that half versus 13 assists for us, which keeps their transition game down as well. These things help the defense. In the last few weeks we've been turning the ball over a lot, and that creates a lot of transition buckets for the opponent.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    Importantly, given it's where we've struggled of late, 1/8 from outside the paint in that second quarter for the Bucks. We kept their midrange/3pt game in check. They only attempted 2 3s and missed both.
    This is true but I dont think they are a goof 3 point shooting team overall. I want to see us do this against a good 3 point shooting team. Cause they could just have been missing shots.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    weird...Giannis is more than halfway to another triple double and I strangely feel like we have contained him
    Right! I saw that too and was in shock. It feels like we contained him and he's still probably going to get a triple double again lol

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Okay okay I hold my judgement until the end of the game but Im seeing too many blow bys on defense.
    Importantly, given it's where we've struggled of late, 1/8 from outside the paint in that second quarter for the Bucks. We kept their midrange/3pt game in check. They only attempted 2 3s and missed both.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X