X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obvious jack is obvious

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Pretty much. Majority of fanbase expected 44-46 win season.
      Wow
      Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Two All-Stars ? Remember DD wasn't considered a legit All-star a couple months ago.
      Leading scorer and an allstar appearance.. pretty legit to me. 44-46 range would be a shame with the talent on this team.

Comment

Man, I love Kyle Lowry.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

finally

Comment

I know it's effective.. but a dual PG lineup when you're resting your starting SG? Ehh

Comment

Ross finally hit a shot
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                has anyone noticed which bench guys are dressed? Bruno? Bebe? Delon?

Saw bebe n delon in jerserys no bruno sighting yet
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

When was the last time we had 10 assists on our first 13 buckets?
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Yo our perimeter D has really gone to shit. Kyle and Cory are getting consistently beat with ease on a night to night basis lately
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• somewhat unrelated but does everyone appreciate we are watching regular minutes in an NBA game where one canadian point guard is going up against another canadian one?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        When was the last time we had 10 assists on our first 13 buckets?
                        That is how this team needs to play. I personally wouldn't mind if Derozan sat the majority of the rest of our games.

Comment

• Lowry is killing Milwaukee
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Not a fan of this "these players need rest" crap. DeRozan is fucking 26 years old. Lowry is 29. It's not like they're in their late 30's like Duncan or Kobe or Nowitzki.

This league is getting softer and softer every damn year. Stop babying these players. I don't remember Reggie Miller or Jordan or Iverson or Hakeem or Kobe or Duncan etc getting a "rest day" during their prime years smh.
                            it kind of bothers me that demar would agree, idk the whole story maybe hes hurtin a bit or something

Comment

• Should we slow down the pace of play to try and keep opponents under 100? We are 34-3 when opponents score less than 100.u

Comment

• i think Lowry knew he was coming off (if he is)

Comment

Working...
                                X