Game 66: Milwaukee Bucks 89 - Toronto Raptors 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    That is how this team needs to play. I personally wouldn't mind if Derozan sat the majority of the rest of our games.
    You guys love to focus on offense. That is not our issue. Defense is. And it's bad with or without Demar.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      That is how this team needs to play. I personally wouldn't mind if Derozan sat the majority of the rest of our games.
      I remember when we sat Lowry and had DeMar as the main guy. Yikes
      OG is our king

Comment

• This is how you lead a team... just isn't right for DeMar to be paid more than this man

Comment

• I really like the fact that we've taken 31 shots, and noone has taken more than 5.

I disagree on DeMar, we need him for the playoffs, but I'd like to see more spread out offense.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
            it kind of bothers me that demar would agree, idk the whole story maybe hes hurtin a bit or something
            Omg thank you Trexx. This foolishness of guys needing all this rest is so ridiculous now. If you arent injured you should be playing. Players are sooo babied these days man. All those guys you named played plenty of minutes. These guys are young. Like chill
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              You guys love to focus on offense. That is not our issue. Defense is. And it's bad with or without Demar.
              Both were bad. At least offense is fixed without him.

Comment

• Sorry replied to the wrong person

Comment

• I actually think we could blow teams out without Demar too. No more stat padding and ridiculous shots when we get up 10

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Defense has been great this quarter

Comment

• That was puuuuurrrrdy

Comment

• Wow!!! Now that was ball movement. Holy shit!

Comment

• What ball movement wow
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• that's how you fucking move the ball!!

Comment

• Oh man that was pretty. This team can move the ball.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• That pass from Powell is a very good sign

Actually that whole possession...we never see that with DD in the lineup

Comment

Working...
                                X