Game 66: Milwaukee Bucks 89 - Toronto Raptors 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLF wrote: View Post
    Casey is starting Powell, JJ, Scola and Biz alongside Kyle and y'all REALLY think he's ever going to start Patterson. HA! Keep dreaming. This man does not care about spacing at all. This is putting so much more pressure on Kyle to do everything. Poor guy
    Wow that's a shitty roster lol
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

That is the worst lineup you could conceive that still involves Kyle Lowry. I defy you to name a worse 5-man unit offensively with Lowry in it.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

No DD tonight.

Comment

Anyone got an HD link by chance?

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
            That is the worst lineup you could conceive that still involves Kyle Lowry. I defy you to name a worse 5-man unit offensively with Lowry in it.
            It's true the bench unit is without a doubt better lol
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Not a fan of this "these players need rest" crap. DeRozan is fucking 26 years old. Lowry is 29. It's not like they're in their late 30's like Duncan or Kobe or Nowitzki.

This league is getting softer and softer every damn year. Stop babying these players. I don't remember Reggie Miller or Jordan or Iverson or Hakeem or Kobe or Duncan etc getting a "rest day" during their prime years smh.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

need a stream...hehe is down

Comment

which D leaguers are active tonight?

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Maybe some penance for the noneffort last night out of the bench... Everybody is going to have to work hard tonight...
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Yeah... DeMar needing a rest day is a little silly. Just don't play him so many minutes in game.

Comment

Powell-JJ-Scola-Bismack oh LAWD...

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Maybe some penance for the noneffort last night out of the bench... Everybody is going to have to work hard tonight...
                          What about some penance for the fact that DeMar hasn't played defense in two months?
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Khris Singleton? Loool
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Not a fan of this "these players need rest" crap. DeRozan is fucking 26 years old. Lowry is 29. It's not like they're in their late 30's like Duncan or Kobe or Nowitzki.

This league is getting softer and softer every damn year. Stop babying these players. I don't remember Reggie Miller or Jordan or Iverson or Hakeem or Kobe or Duncan etc getting a "rest day" during their prime years smh.
                              Thats a bit harsh..
                              What if your employeer said you get no vacation...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

If this "rest " enables us to go farther in the playoffs this year I'm all for it but I'm not convinced yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X