No announcement yet.

Game 66: Milwaukee Bucks 89 - Toronto Raptors 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice Cojo.... where was that vs Bulls last night?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      You are right. But trust me we couldn't move the ball like this and look this good offensively against a Chicago defense. No way. But yes we need to try to do it more than we do. We didn't try much last night. But I honestly think it was the lack of urgency that we played with that was the problem more than anything. We came out slow and soft and didnt play with urgency until it was too late. If we played with this energy yesterday we win.
      You pass the ball first, make the defense react. A good defense gets better when you don't make them respond to your movement.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Just realizing?
        No. Anyone got James Dolan address? That dude deserves a thank you Amazon voucher.

Comment

• This is quite a showing tonight for Powell... if he is auditioning for regular minutes hes got the teams attention.

Adding another buzz saw like that at the perimeter with Carroll is going to be a really nice option to have going forward...and if he adds another one of those coast to coast westbrook type dunks every now and again....
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            When people say that Lowry/DeMar are 1a/1b in terms of leadership of this team, they need to watch the game tapes of this game and the Detroit game. The difference between this team without Lowry and this team without DeMar is night and day.
            But we all know this. Kyle is the much better player overall
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Shhhhh, don't tell Milwuakee that Munroe is helping us

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Box score is robbing Biz. No way he only has 1 block.
                3-4 wasn't it? fucking Bucks stats keepers. Giving Giannis "assists" and robbing Biz's blocks
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  This is quite a showing tonight for Powell... if he is auditioning for regular minutes hes got the teams attention.

Adding another buzz saw like that at the perimeter with Carroll is going to be a really nice option to have going forward...and if he adds another one of those coast to coast westbrook type dunks every now and again....
                  Note: get more guys from Ukk-Laaaah (UCLA)

Comment

• The bucks. We always kill the bucks
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                      When people say that Lowry/DeMar are 1a/1b in terms of leadership of this team, they need to watch the game tapes of this game and the Detroit game. The difference between this team without Lowry and this team without DeMar is night and day.
                      Derozan is the sidekick. Always knew that.

Still, considering we're not dressing our 2nd, 3rd and 4th best players, good effort and everyone on the road.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        3-4 wasn't it? fucking Bucks stats keepers. Giving Giannis "assists" and robbing Biz's blocks
                        I knew something was up with his assist numbers

Comment

• GO gO gadget Greek arms

Comment

• I don't care who we're playing, the way we're defending is awesome.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• JV not playing either
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• We always destroy Milwaukee
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X