• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    Seriously?

Powell is 1-4 for 3 pts, no rebounds/assists, -8.

Ross is 1-5 for 3 pts, 2 rebounds/1 assists, +10.

Confirmation bias is real, for you.
    GLF wrote: View Post
    I wouldn't say that quite yet but he DEFINITELY will be. He's shown so much more than T ross ever has already
    He just wants it more.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Everyone is going off about the ball movement and offense but we are only up 3. When will you guys learn man. DEFENSE is our issue. DEFENSE. We can move the ball all we want but keep getting beat off the dribble like you're a pylon and it's all for nothing
    The second quarter was a great defensive quarter. Not sure what the issue is. Despite the poor shooting, Ross is +8, CoJo is +10. Lowry/CoJo/Ross units are working well tonight, as always.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    tonious35 wrote: View Post
    Man, what was Masai willing to give the Bucks to get Giannis? We'll never know
    Being Masai, they were likely seriously considering his offer of Bruno for Giannis and a pick.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    Actually it does matter

Guarantee we win 80% games vs bucks and likely lose 70% to Spurs
    Even if we lost it doesn't matter. It's the way we are playing. This is the way we have to play of we don't want to get swept. Two years ago Derozan bought into it and we were legitimate. The way we have played since the all-star break is gonna get us nowhere in the playoffs. Don't care how many wins we have. People like to say Demar gets assists but he prevents more assists than he makes so he's a net negative there. And his assists have dipped since the break aside from that one game.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    On the defensive side of the ball Powell is a load ...and with some experience he projects to get better..
    Offensively... Ross is better...

Happy to have them both....
    Imagine Powell with Curry's shot, Crawford's dribble, Rondo's Court vision, Hibbert's Height, Lebron's body, Wall's speed, Duncan's IQ, and Leonard's Defense

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    Man, what was Masai willing to give the Bucks to get Giannis? We'll never know. I wished it was Rudy Gay

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Everyone is going off about the ball movement and offense but we are only up 3. When will you guys learn man. DEFENSE is our issue. DEFENSE. We can move the ball all we want but keep getting beat off the dribble like you're a pylon and it's all for nothing

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

Is Everest getting shorter or are the mountains around it growing taller? Lol

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Glad to have em both....
    Two guys .. under contract.. for low low money... for a while....
    Looking good.
    Ross is signed like Jeremy Lamb, and I think Ross is better.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    that was the scariest end of clock thing I've seen........ever

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    For a tired team....not a bad effort, and the DeRozen haters can just focus on Scola tonight

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    The point is we play better without Demar than with him
    False.

Leave a comment:

• tonious35
    replied
    Shitz on a stick, I forgot we got a game today....Pssst Masai is wondering if we need to resign DeRozen or not by sitting him

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    I think they're just different players. Powell's a better ballhandler, and better at guarding big guys, but I wouldn't want him guarding point guards which Ross can do. Ross might not be as good of a ball handler offensively, but he's miles ahead of Powell as a shooter.
    Glad to have em both....
    Two guys .. under contract.. for low low money... for a while....
    Looking good.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Soft foul. JJ got all ball.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X