• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Happy 69th game of the season boys
    Only boys?

Comment

• Well, we got the win. Orlando is really, really bad. Rough to watch them play.

But with so many guys, and KEY guys, sitting, I'll take it hands down. CoJo is the real backbone of our defence (along with PP), not Bismack, in spite of the narrative these days, and you could definitely see it show this game. Great job by Wright to step in and play some meaningful minutes.

Glad they got CoJo and PP some time off. They are two players who have been doing well but have both played a lot more than usual. Would like to see each get another rest game or two before the end of the year. Lowry, too, at some point. And Scola has looked pretty good lately, though playing beside BB (who is a much better fit with him) has helped, so he hopefully will get more rest too to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

This is a no questions asked win. When you are resting/missing guys like CoJo, PP, JJ and JV all in one game? Any win, even a porous defence, free throw missing win against a bad team is a good win.

Now, a couple days off and back at it. Will likely see JV back. Let's see what Casey does with the rotation with BB playing so well with the starters (no surprise considering his better defensive fit beside Scola and the fairly poor opposition we've faced lately).
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 7 pages of posts?

Did everyone die?

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
          7 pages of posts?

Did everyone die?
          Sunday afternoon game during March Madness, I guess.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

7 pages of posts?

Did everyone die?
            It was just a really boring game. Sad, because I really like(d?) Orlando's young talent. Not sure what this team is doing anymore.

Comment

• Dominate Dominate Dominate.

Comment

7 pages of posts?

Did everyone die?
                I wanted to post more but I was playing chess while watching the game

It sucked because I couldn't focus on either thing I was doing
                OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post

Add that to the list of things I've never done while watching a basketball game.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post

Soo.. you were playing chess while Dwane was playing checkers...

Comment

• has biz just gotten insanely better at finishing at the rim now? Seems like it was ages ago when the bunny counter was still a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        has biz just gotten insanely better at finishing at the rim now? Seems like it was ages ago when the bunny counter was still a thing.

Coaching staff has done a great job with him. Crazy how he has progressed the last 5 months.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Biz actually uses his hops to dunk now. Whenever he tries to lay up a bunny he's still liable to blow it (actually had one this game). Would love for JV to take the same attitude even though his touch is much better than BB's on soft layups.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

has biz just gotten insanely better at finishing at the rim now? Seems like it was ages ago when the bunny counter was still a thing.

This could be huge for us in the playoffs .

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                              It was just a really boring game. Sad, because I really like(d?) Orlando's young talent. Not sure what this team is doing anymore.

Yeah, Orlando is like PHX where they went through a rebuild and have decided to wipe the slate clean and try rebuilding again. No idea what's going on with those two teams.

Comment

He has. It is absolutely a skill that can be taught. A lot of it is talent but there is a skill to finishing through and around contact that can be learned.

And it's a shockingly motivating thing when you are in a contract year and just got picked up off the scrap heap of discarded toys. Funny how all that works. Anyway, good for Biyombo. He's been a terrific player for Toronto. What a great signing. I had not idea he was this capable a player....

Comment

Working...
                                X