Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaf Lunch , Baseball Central , When Will Raptors or NBA get some more Play ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    Really ? Who is friggin crying or whining

It is just a simple question on what has to occur for the sport of basketball to get to a point that we have something like Hoops being slated a spot on the airways like Hockey Central or Baseball Central ?

I am not saying please please talk more basketball cause really I can just get NBA podcast to get my fix of basketball talk ...
    Will we ever come anywhere close to the leafs in the media? No, this is canada and that's how it is.

Now to get close to mlb and jays talk? Well, the jays have been around since 1977 with 2 world champion banners, and just finished going to game 6 of the final 4. That is a big reason why they have a much bigger fan base, old and young. The Raptors just need more success. And no, Atlantic division banners and first round exits for a couple of years don't qualify as sucess. You gotta have a couple of seasons that sportswriters will Make books about.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Letter N wrote: View Post
    Oh my god are we gonna cry about this now?

Y'all got some middle child complex going on.
    Really ? Who is friggin crying or whining

It is just a simple question on what has to occur for the sport of basketball to get to a point that we have something like Hoops being slated a spot on the airways like Hockey Central or Baseball Central ?

I am not saying please please talk more basketball cause really I can just get NBA podcast to get my fix of basketball talk ...

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    48-21 Raptors heading too 3 Divison Tittles and Toronto Airways still have Leaf Lunch ... Also lets not forget Baseball central or Football Fridays ...

Will there ever be a hour dedicated to the sport of Basketball in this market ?
    Simple answer? Never. But it certainly got worse when Rogers decided to bet their whole budget on hockey

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    Oh my god are we gonna cry about this now?

Y'all got some middle child complex going on.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Tim and sid talk raptors constantly.
    Oh I understand that but dedicating a hour for the sport of basketball is what I am talking about ... 590 has Hoops but that is once a week and hours vary according to Eric and Jones schedule ..

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Tim and sid talk raptors constantly.

Leave a comment:

• Leaf Lunch , Baseball Central , When Will Raptors or NBA get some more Play ?

48-21 Raptors heading too 3 Divison Tittles and Toronto Airways still have Leaf Lunch ... Also lets not forget Baseball central or Football Fridays ...

Will there ever be a hour dedicated to the sport of Basketball in this market ?
Working...
X