Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

How do you watch a Raptors game on your tablet ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you watch a Raptors game on your tablet ?

I don't get Sportsnet 1 or TSN 2 and so miss much games ... How do you stream online games free ?

if its an ipad, jailbreak it and get nba league pass for free (including blackout games). been doing it for years.

Comment

I use hehestreams, they have a mobile/iOS player, though it is hit and miss whether they are up from game to game, and they look to be going the way of the dodo soon.

But I also have an NBA LP subscription, which works great on iPad, just have to watch the game on delay (live blackouts) if I don't want to use a VPN (which I sometimes do). Works for me since I often have to wait for the little one to be in bed anyway.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        if its an ipad, jailbreak it and get nba league pass for free (including blackout games). been doing it for years.
        Samsung 10.S is what I have ... What do you mean jailbreak ?

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
          You can hack an iPad to make it assume your account has paid for everything in every app - free movies is the most common use, but apparently it works for LP too.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
            Who does Jailbreak ?

Comment

Who does Jailbreak ?
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Who does Jailbreak ?
                If you're in Toronto, you can likely get it done at Pacific Mall

Comment

I'm old school. I pay the 9 bucks a month for the sports package without stressing about finding some sketchy website just before game time.
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I'm old school. I pay the 9 bucks a month for the sports package without stressing about finding some sketchy website just before game time.
                    Well, technically you pay for cable AND the 9 bucks a month. Not many people have an issue with the 9 bucks, it's the cable cost itself that is prohibitive for many.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      Well, technically you pay for cable AND the 9 bucks a month. Not many people have an issue with the 9 bucks, it's the cable cost itself that is prohibitive for many.
                      Sure, but you're already paying for wifi which is a large chunk of the cost, and it goes cheaper if u add the cable. I'm basically paying roughly 40 dollars for the cable box, basic package, sports package and pvr (gotta have pvr, haven't missed a single minute of any game, and can rewind and disect a posession during commercials)

I dunno, to each their own, but it seems like a minimal cost for the work to make Sure you always have a stream. And if something went wrong on my stream minutes before a big playoff game my rage would know no bounds.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Sure, but you're already paying for wifi which is a large chunk of the cost, and it goes cheaper if u add the cable. I'm basically paying roughly 40 dollars for the cable box, basic package, sports package and pvr (gotta have pvr, haven't missed a single minute of any game, and can rewind and disect a posession during commercials)

I dunno, to each their own, but it seems like a minimal cost for the work to make Sure you always have a stream. And if something went wrong on my stream minutes before a big playoff game my rage would know no bounds.
                        Yeah, I pay for NBA LP to be sure I get to see the game and have the same PVR option. But that's a significantly smaller investment than 40 bucks a month, especially if you really just watch sports.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, I pay for NBA LP to be sure I get to see the game and have the same PVR option. But that's a significantly smaller investment than 40 bucks a month, especially if you really just watch sports.
                          True, I didn't realize you could get league pass without cable! Although my girlfriend would be pissed, and I myself watch other sports too..

Comment

Install Kodi (it's available at Google Play), and familiarize yourself with it. Once you get the hang of it, you can find any movie/TV show/sporting event for free. It's enough for me to cancel my cable subscription.

Lots of online tutorials to help get you setup.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Install Kodi (it's available at Google Play), and familiarize yourself with it. Once you get the hang of it, you can find any movie/TV show/sporting event for free. It's enough for me to cancel my cable subscription.

Lots of online tutorials to help get you setup.
                              I use Kodi. I have sports devil add on but their links are so not reliable and shit quality. Do you know any other add on for ball games?

Comment

Working...
                              X