Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you watch a Raptors game on your tablet ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you watch a Raptors game on your tablet ?

I don't get Sportsnet 1 or TSN 2 and so miss much games ... How do you stream online games free ?

if its an ipad, jailbreak it and get nba league pass for free (including blackout games). been doing it for years.

Comment

I use hehestreams, they have a mobile/iOS player, though it is hit and miss whether they are up from game to game, and they look to be going the way of the dodo soon.

But I also have an NBA LP subscription, which works great on iPad, just have to watch the game on delay (live blackouts) if I don't want to use a VPN (which I sometimes do). Works for me since I often have to wait for the little one to be in bed anyway.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        if its an ipad, jailbreak it and get nba league pass for free (including blackout games). been doing it for years.
        Samsung 10.S is what I have ... What do you mean jailbreak ?

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
          You can hack an iPad to make it assume your account has paid for everything in every app - free movies is the most common use, but apparently it works for LP too.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
            Who does Jailbreak ?

Comment

Who does Jailbreak ?
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Who does Jailbreak ?
                If you're in Toronto, you can likely get it done at Pacific Mall

Comment

I'm old school. I pay the 9 bucks a month for the sports package without stressing about finding some sketchy website just before game time.
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I'm old school. I pay the 9 bucks a month for the sports package without stressing about finding some sketchy website just before game time.
                    Well, technically you pay for cable AND the 9 bucks a month. Not many people have an issue with the 9 bucks, it's the cable cost itself that is prohibitive for many.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      Well, technically you pay for cable AND the 9 bucks a month. Not many people have an issue with the 9 bucks, it's the cable cost itself that is prohibitive for many.
                      Sure, but you're already paying for wifi which is a large chunk of the cost, and it goes cheaper if u add the cable. I'm basically paying roughly 40 dollars for the cable box, basic package, sports package and pvr (gotta have pvr, haven't missed a single minute of any game, and can rewind and disect a posession during commercials)

I dunno, to each their own, but it seems like a minimal cost for the work to make Sure you always have a stream. And if something went wrong on my stream minutes before a big playoff game my rage would know no bounds.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Sure, but you're already paying for wifi which is a large chunk of the cost, and it goes cheaper if u add the cable. I'm basically paying roughly 40 dollars for the cable box, basic package, sports package and pvr (gotta have pvr, haven't missed a single minute of any game, and can rewind and disect a posession during commercials)

I dunno, to each their own, but it seems like a minimal cost for the work to make Sure you always have a stream. And if something went wrong on my stream minutes before a big playoff game my rage would know no bounds.
                        Yeah, I pay for NBA LP to be sure I get to see the game and have the same PVR option. But that's a significantly smaller investment than 40 bucks a month, especially if you really just watch sports.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, I pay for NBA LP to be sure I get to see the game and have the same PVR option. But that's a significantly smaller investment than 40 bucks a month, especially if you really just watch sports.
                          True, I didn't realize you could get league pass without cable! Although my girlfriend would be pissed, and I myself watch other sports too..

Comment

Install Kodi (it's available at Google Play), and familiarize yourself with it. Once you get the hang of it, you can find any movie/TV show/sporting event for free. It's enough for me to cancel my cable subscription.

Lots of online tutorials to help get you setup.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Install Kodi (it's available at Google Play), and familiarize yourself with it. Once you get the hang of it, you can find any movie/TV show/sporting event for free. It's enough for me to cancel my cable subscription.

Lots of online tutorials to help get you setup.
                              I use Kodi. I have sports devil add on but their links are so not reliable and shit quality. Do you know any other add on for ball games?

Comment

Working...
                              X