Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you watch a Raptors game on your tablet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iblastoff wrote: View Post
    just look up "flex 2 nba league pass". theres a forum post on sinfuliphone.com i followed. it says "uk" version but that just means international version (since the app is US, canada counts as 'international').

you need to get flex 2 (app in cydia) that lets you patch apps on your phone/ipad. you can buy flex 2 for like $1.50 or something. or i guess pirate it if you really want. i paid for it. just follow the steps to patch league pass. it'll give you everything for free and will even let you watch black out games immediately.

mods feel free to delete this if its getting into weird pirate territory.
    You can’t get cydia app in US/Canada store. It looks like you cannot change region to UK without having UK address with postal and attached billing.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Drunk and in my underwear.
      Much to the dismay of the other passengers on the TTC

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
        You can’t get cydia app in US/Canada store. It looks like you cannot change region to UK without having UK address with postal and attached billing.
        my post was from 2 years ago. i dunno whats available these days as i havent had a jailbroken phone for a while now.

Comment

my post was from 2 years ago. i dunno whats available these days as i havent had a jailbroken phone for a while now.
          Ok. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Just go to reddit NBA stream...

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                Just go to reddit NBA stream...
                Last season they had problems streaming in the playoffs due to being blocked.

Comment

Working...
                X