• Show
Clear All

• Back to no defense
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Back to no defense
      Yup. Literally no one steps up when guys get beat. Its just open lane lol
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Nice Block JV

Comment

• Nice block JV.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Why do we struggle to score against this team so much? They play like no defense. I don't get it
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Why do we struggle to score against this team so much? They play like no defense. I don't get it
              They load up on our 2 priority options and we aren't the greatest at using or finding the third.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                I don't think 3PT shooting is a big issue for this team as long as everyone does their job from there.

We're 5th in the league in 3PT%. We don't take a lot but we make them at a high clip.
                As far as creating space, taking threes is as important, or more so, than making them. And we need the space for DeMar, Lowry and JV to do their work inside.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  As far as creating space, taking threes is as important, or more so, than making them. And we need the space for DeMar, Lowry and JV to do their work inside.
                  Not really. You just need the defenders pulled out of the paint, you don't need to hoist up a bunch of threes.

Comment

• Hack-a-thon?

Comment

• Casey using his centres for giving intentional fouls again....

Comment

• JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
                        Casey using his centres for giving intentional fouls again....
                        Bebe time?
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                          They load up on our 2 priority options and we aren't the greatest at using or finding the third.
                          Well if we STILL can't do that good luck in the playoffs cause that's all teams are gonna do

Comment

Biz had zero fouls?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Bebe time?
                              In my dreams

Comment

Wat

Biz has no fouls, and none of jvs were intentional ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X