No announcement yet.

GAME #71 - Toronto Raptors 109 - Houston Rockets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME #71 - Raptors (48-22) at Rockets (35-37); Fri, March 25th at 8pm on SN1

Yea. Ed Malloy and his boys kinda, really suck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Not defending Malloy. He's a terrible ref. Just not letting the team off the hook for playing like ass, regardless of who the referee is.
      he's not as bad as Steve Javie was at least, that guy was confirmed to be crooked.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Offensively they don't have a 3rd option. When KL and DD struggles, like tonight, Raps usually lose.
        We do it's JV. They just don't know how to pass and still struggle with traps. This is how teams are going to play Kyle and Demar. Especially after watching this game. Chicago and Houston play them perfectly. All who ever our first round opponent is just needs to watch Houston and Chicago game tape and they beat us. It's honestly not hard to stop them. Trap them and they are shut down. Easy. They are either going to take a horrible shot or not find the bigs. The fact that we still haven't learned nothing from that Brooklyn series is beyond me man. I don't know how you guys have so much faith in this team. They aren't ready yet. Which is sad because this is the third year they are going at it. Too many dumb players on this team who do not learn from mistakes. Also non existent defense during the second half of the season AGAIN. But hey i'm the crazy one. So i digress.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just imagine if we had Patrick Beverley and Matt Barnes on our team.

Comment

• I'm with Barolt on this. This team doesn't play 48 min ever and they pick and choose when they want to play defense which is seldomly to be kind. If they think they can act like this after every call and play this kind of defense in the first round and beat anybody they have another thing coming. What do we rank defensively in the second half of the season? It's probably horrible. And some point it isn't just the "dog days" and it's we are a horrible defensive team.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              We do it's JV. They just don't know how to pass and still struggle with traps. This is how teams are going to play Kyle and Demar. Especially after watching this game. Chicago and Houston play them perfectly. All who ever our first round opponent is just needs to watch Houston and Chicago game tape and they beat us. It's honestly not hard to stop them. Trap them and they are shut down. Easy. They are either going to take a horrible shot or not find the bigs. The fact that we still haven't learned nothing from that Brooklyn series is beyond me man. I don't know how you guys have so much faith in this team. They aren't ready yet. Which is sad because this is the third year they are going at it. Too many dumb players on this team who do not learn from mistakes. Also non existent defense during the second half of the season AGAIN. But hey i'm the crazy one. So i digress.

this one isn't valid today. looks like he had a bad shooting night.
              http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400828964

how did demar and lowry get ejected? was that demar's first ejection, that wasn't a foul out?

Comment

I'm with Barolt on this. This team doesn't play 48 min ever and they pick and choose when they want to play defense which is seldomly to be kind. If they think they can act like this after every call and play this kind of defense in the first round and beat anybody they have another thing coming. What do we rank defensively in the second half of the season? It's probably horrible. And some point it isn't just the "dog days" and it's we are a horrible defensive team.
                looks like nothing has changed since the Bargnani and Calderon days then I guess.

We need to get a guy like Bruce Bowen on our coaching staff to toughen up our pussycats, that's right, I called them pussycats, because they are softer than cotton. So what if he was a dirty player who tried to injure players during his career, maybe that is what the players need so that they don't act like such princesses if they get fouled with no call.

Comment

• We don't have "reputation" like Bulls to play physical defense. It'll be just 5 Stiemsmas out there.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    We don't have reputation like Bulls to play physical defense. It'll be just 5 Araujos out there.
                    Fixed

Comment

I'm with Barolt on this. This team doesn't play 48 min ever and they pick and choose when they want to play defense which is seldomly to be kind. If they think they can act like this after every call and play this kind of defense in the first round and beat anybody they have another thing coming. What do we rank defensively in the second half of the season? It's probably horrible. And some point it isn't just the "dog days" and it's we are a horrible defensive team.
                      All you have to do is get under their skin and they'll start heroballing. Heroball isn't going to work 4 times out of 7.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Don't defend Ed Malloy ... you can't win that one. Hahah
                        Barolt wrote: View Post
                        Not defending Malloy. He's a terrible ref. Just not letting the team off the hook for playing like ass, regardless of who the referee is.
                        yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Yea. Ed Malloy and his boys kinda, really suck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Ed Malloy was probably the best ref on the floor tonight. That's how bad the reffing was. Not making excuses, just saying that's pretty epically bad (both teams got lots of bad calls/non-calls).

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          All you have to do is get under their skin and they'll start heroballing. Heroball isn't going to work 4 times out of 7.
                          Exactly.

Comment

• DeMar's ejection was fully earned by his reaction.

Lowry's...that one was brutal. He was not being very aggressive, and tried to disengage and turn his back to the ref twice, and the ref kept talking to him. You could see Lowry turn his back and try to disengage specifically right before getting the tech, then the ref said something to him and Lowry said something back to earn it...Like the ref has no business trying to continue an argument with a player especially if that player turns and stops talking. That's bullshit you shouldn't see at any level.

Comment

• The thing about Lowry's rejection is... DeMar had just got ejected for chirping at the refs. At that point you know the refs have a short fuse. I agree it was a bad ejection, but you could see it coming somewhat in context.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X