No announcement yet.

GAME #71 - Toronto Raptors 109 - Houston Rockets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least fatigue is not an excuse tomorrow night, as they didn't give 100% on defense tonight.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      The thing about Lowry's rejection is... DeMar had just got ejected for chirping at the refs. At that point you know the refs have a short fuse. I agree it was a bad ejection, but you could see it coming somewhat in context.
      I thought the same thing until I saw the replay from the angle from the baseline. Lowry turned his back and stopped talking and seemed to have no interest in continuing, then the ref said something to him and he responded to get the tech. That's really terrible. It was like the ref wanted to keep him talking to be able to give him a tech. Just awful. At any level, a ref has no business trying to continue an argument with a player, especially when that player is trying to avoid it.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        I thought the same thing until I saw the replay from the angle from the baseline. Lowry turned his back and stopped talking and seemed to have no interest in continuing, then the ref said something to him and he responded to get the tech. That's really terrible. It was like the ref wanted to keep him talking to be able to give him a tech. Just awful. At any level, a ref has no business trying to continue an argument with a player, especially when that player is trying to avoid it.
        I've seen some people saying that when Lowry turned away, he called the ref a pussy, which would be grounds for ejection.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Bev is a scumbag
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Bev is a scumbag
            Yeah, no, that's an awful tech. Ref has no clue how to do his job basically.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              I've seen some people saying that when Lowry turned away, he called the ref a pussy, which would be grounds for ejection.
              I'm sure whatever Lowry said, it was deserving of a tech, the thing is how did we get there? The ref is still talking, maybe even in response to Beverley when Lowry is turned away. The ref just doesn't know how to do his fucking job.

Comment

• Anyway, reffing was not the reason we lost the game, it was just the reason this game was a brutal game to watch.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Anyway, reffing was not the reason we lost the game, it was just the reason this game was a brutal game to watch.
                  the real reason we lost the game is because our players are entitled princesses.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

awwwww, your precious birthday didn't end the way you wanted, poor princess.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                        Lol here's peabutwozzle trolling after a loss yet again. Still have yet to see you hear after a win saying something positive
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Well so much for Streaking .. we got busted ...

...you think KFC is still open?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Lol here's peabutwozzle trolling after a loss yet again. Still have yet to see you hear after a win saying something positive
                            lol he/shes still here? been on ignore for what seems like forever now.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                              Are you being serious?

Just out of curiousity...why do you disappear completely during wins? Or when the team is winning during a game after losing for a bit?
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                                Are you being serious?

Just out of curiousity...why do you disappear completely during wins? Or when the team is winning during a game after losing for a bit?
                                That tweet sounds like he wants us to feel sorry for him, and I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X