GAME #71 - Toronto Raptors 109 - Houston Rockets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Actually, it was 49 wins last year. And yeah, it was crazy, in spite of all those wins, they got absolutely smashed in the playoffs. Regular season really means nothing once the playoffs start.

That team was legitimately bad for most of the season though.

Started 24-7, went 25-26 the rest of the year. Sub .500 basketball for more than 50 games.

Comment

• I rather have a team that goes 10-72 in regular season but wins in a first round. oh wait
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        What happened to Dan H? Or did I miss his post? He normally gives us his game recap. I guess they played like such shit he didn't even want to bother wasting his time lol.
        Ha. Still haven't seen the game actually, needed to sleep for once last night. Will watch the game after tonight's game (which I'll also have to watch in delay...), as much as I'm not really looking forward to it.

I will say, however, that once again the team appears to have been bitten by the same old story, judging entirely by the stats since I haven't seen it yet (I'll reserve the right to change this opinion upon watching).

JV and Scola: -47 net rating
        JV and PP: +20 net rating
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
          That team was legitimately bad for most of the season though.

Started 24-7, went 25-26 the rest of the year. Sub .500 basketball for more than 50 games.
          Indeed. Hence the wink at the end of my post.

I have no feel at all for how this team will do in the playoffs. First round exit, trip to the finals - nothing would totally surprise me right now.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            Missed the game

can someone recap it for me
            Yup
            No 39 on the floor was Hou best player.

Comment

• Jonas like "I'll get ya next time you mofo"

Comment

• Finally watched this one...

Stand by my earlier observation.

But yeah, really disappointed in DD and Lowry taking themselves out of the game at the end. Got it within 2...
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                X