Toronto Houston
    PG - Kyle Lowry PG - Patrick Beverly
    SG - Norman Powell SG - James Harden
    SF - Demar Derozan SF - Trevor Ariza
    PF - Luis Scola PF - Donatas Motiejunas
    C - Jonas Valanciunas C - Dwight Howard

Last Meeting
    GAME 61 - MARCH 6, 2016 HOUSTON 113, TORONTO 107
    James Harden had 40 points and 14 assists, and the Houston Rockets beat Toronto 113-107, ending the Raptors' franchise-record, 12-game home winning streak.
    The Rockets also snapped their eightgame losing streak north of the border ... Corey Brewer had 23 points off the bench for the Rockets, who trailed by as many as 18 points in the second quarter.

Note Worthy
    • Toronto has an opportunity to tie the franchise-record for wins in a single-season with a victory Friday at Houston. The Raptors won a team-record 49 games last season.

• DeMarre Carroll, Kyle Lowry, Patrick Patterson and Luis Scola played together in Houston during the 2010-11 season. Carroll appeared in five games with the Rockets that year.

• DeMar DeRozan led the Raptors with 21 points Mar. 23 at Boston. DeRozan ranks fifth in NBA scoring during the month of March, averaging 27.0 points. He has scored 25-or-more points in eight-of-11 games played this month. DeRozan is shooting .450 (91-for-202) from the field and .868 (112-for-129) at the free throw line during this stretch.

• Toronto is averaging 43.3 rebounds through 70 games, putting the team on pace to average the most rebounds since 2000-01 (44.5). Jonas Valanciunas (9.0) and Bismack Biyombo (8.4) lead the team in rebounding this season.

• Kyle Lowry was named Eastern Conference Player of the Week for games played Mar. 14-20, averaging 27.2 points, 6.8 assists and 6.4 rebounds in five games. He led the NBA averaging 10.8 points in the fourth quarter and collected three steals in three different games.

• Bismack Biyombo recorded a team-high 13 rebounds and one block in 27 minutes off the bench Mar. 23 at Boston. He has now grabbed 10+ rebounds in five consecutive games (Mar. 15-23), averaging 14.6 boards.

• Kyle Lowry needs one three-pointer to match his own single-season franchise record for three-pointers made (190) set in 2013-14. Lowry currently ranks fifth in the NBA for three-pointers made.

Go Raps!
    Last edited by Joey; Fri Mar 25, 2016, 01:53 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Lmao

Whoever Harden guards in the Playoffs will be averaging 30.

Comment

Welcome back Joey. Let's go streaking!

Comment

GAME #71 - Raptors (48-22) at Rockets (35-37); Fri, March 25th at 8pm on SN1

Harden has gotta be the worst defender in the NBA

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Welcome back Joey. Let's go streaking!

Comment

Harden looks so scared in the OP. I hope we kick their asses, if Utah wins tomorrow they'd fall 1 game of a playoff spot.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Harden looks so scared in the OP. I hope we kick their asses, if Utah wins tomorrow they'd fall 1 game of a playoff spot.
                Hahaha That's exactly what I thought. His face is hilarious. He's thinking ALL the bad thoughts.
                Demars face shows he's thinking ALL the badman thoughts.

Comment

joey is going to end up making the final 12 gamethread. cuz we going steaking
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Fuck Jane Harden, Fuck Dwight Howard and Fuck the Rockets. Hopefully we hand them an L and they don't make the playoffs.
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Fuck Jane Harden, Fuck Dwight Howard and Fuck the Rockets. Hopefully we hand them an L and they don't make the playoffs.
                      Even if they make the Playoffs, they are going to get swept badly by the Warriors or Spurs.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Raptors need a statement game, it was raining 3's from the Rockets last time so tighten the D and don't let them have open shats! Hope Casey has enough balls to bench players who suck on D!!

Comment

lovers

Comment

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
                              fuck you man lol
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                              X