PG - Jrue Holiday
    SG - Alonzo Gee
    SF - Dante Cunningham
    PF - Alexis Ajinca
    C - Omer Asik

KEY MATCHUP:
    Kyle Lowry vs Jrue Holiday

Dont let this guy kill us again and we'll get the W

Last edited by MACK11; Sat Mar 26, 2016, 02:13 AM.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

If that is truly their starting lineup, we better win this.

Comment

I swear I'm going to lose my shit if the Raptors lose this one, I mean the freaking Pelicans have been dog shit this season and the Raptors need to finish them!!

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
        If that is truly their starting lineup, we better win this.
        You do realize Alexis Olajuwan Ajinca is their PF right?

Comment

Out here like Mackle Phelps

Comment

The team should be fired up after last game. I'm expecting more effort on defense
            OG is our king

Comment

Jrue Holiday is injured and a game time decision too...Toney Douglas is the likely starting PG; if we get beaten by the powerhouse players of Asik, Alexis, Douglas & Frazier lol Raps would need to quit basketball, but in reality after the Houston lose and facing this beat up N.O team...im guessing the Raps are gonna lay on a old fashioned beatdown blowout to the Peli's!
              Last edited by RepTdot; Sat Mar 26, 2016, 09:32 AM.

Comment

If they lose this game because of lack of defense I'm going to flip my shit. Like if you can't play good defense against this team something is seriously wrong. But you know what I wouldn't be the least surprised if they lost this game because they LOVE to play down to inferior competition. They've done it all year and sooner or later it will bite them in the butt. I just want this team to get their defense together. That's all I ask. I could care less about offense because I know with Casey running the show that's is never going to be good. But we've shown we can play good defense and when we do we can beat anyone. Get back to that Raptors PLEASE.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

They better come out fired up after yesterday's loss.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

i remember this team losing to the pelicans without holiday and davis before. better not be a repeat!

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                      If they lose this game because of lack of defense I'm going to flip my shit.
                      I'm not sure they even have to lose this game for that to happen.

Comment

Cue up the Redemption Song ...

Raps come back home with a win under their belts in Nawlins.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

lets minimize ball movement too because look what happens!

https://twitter.com/_MarcusD_/status/713570366803681280

Comment

If last night is a sign of things to come, playoff basketball. The dynamic duo didn't handle it very well, that's what teams are going to do. Make life miserable for them, play refs against them. That's what Washington did. If other guys don't step up, might be a short playoffs again.

Comment

Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
                              If last night is a sign of things to come, playoff basketball. The dynamic duo didn't handle it very well, that's what teams are going to do. Make life miserable for them, play refs against them. That's what Washington did. If other guys don't step up, might be a short playoffs again.
                              Possibly....Like to think that both KL & DD sent a message that in the often fluid interpretation of what a foul is and when and who it's called against that they deserve a little more consideration than Ed Malloys crew usually affords us.

F*ck Brooklyn...F*ck Eddy
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Working...
                              X