• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 games to go. Lets get to 59!
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      10 games to go. Lets get to 59!
      59 will just make me feel bad about not getting 60. I'm thinking we'll get 55
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I really hope this is just a bad slump for Kyle and it's not the injury that's affecting him. Because if he goes into the playoffs not 100% again and playing like this we are screwed. I know he doesn't like to talk about injuries and make excuses so there is a very good chance the injury could be worse than we think
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          I really hope this is just a bad slump for Kyle and it's not the injury that's affecting him. Because if he goes into the playoffs not 100% again and playing like this we are screwed. I know he doesn't like to talk about injuries and make excuses so there is a very good chance the injury could be worse than we think
          Man, I might have to just start scrolling past your posts you're always making me depressed :P

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
            Man, I might have to just start scrolling past your posts you're always making me depressed :P
            Lol you might just have to. I'm just saying last year he played through nicks and bumps and it just got progressively worse throughout the season and then he went into the playoffs a shell of himself. We all know how important kyle at 100% is to our team. Anything less than 90% and we will have a TOUGH time winning. It's just reality. But he's human and is allowed to go through slumps so for the good of the team I hope that's all it is
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Think of GLF performing a service to the board....keeps the equilibrium with the rah rahs.

Was there anyone here tonite who orgasmed with the win? GLF provides the antidote.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                Think of GLF performing a service to the board....keeps the equilibrium with the rah rahs.

Was there anyone here tonite who orgasmed with the win? GLF provides the antidote.
                LOL. Glad we won but this team is horrible. No one should be celebrating the fact that we actually played good defense against a team like this. We are at a point now where keeping a team like this under 100 and blowing them out should be mandatory. If you can't do that at this point in the season you have no business being the number 2 seed in any conference. Like from the names I saw play tonight this team might be worse than the Sixers. Onto the next. Let's see how they fair against OKC because we literally have no one that can even decently guard Durant and Westbrook. And if they go off and do their thing good luck.

Comment

• I didn't even realize the raptors had a game today or that I was posting in a game thread wtf

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't even realize the raptors had a game today or that I was posting in a game thread wtf

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Lol seriously though, wtf am I doing

Comment

Lol seriously though, wtf am I doing
                        You should probably add another point to your sig

- Cut down on my habit
                        OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          You should probably add another point to your sig

- Cut down on my habit
                          Lol I'm not actually high, I just am trying to figure out how I managed to post in here without realizing it's a game thread...

Comment

Lol I'm not actually high, I just am trying to figure out how I managed to post in here without realizing it's a game thread...
                            https://upto.com/toronto-raptors

BOOKMARK IT AND CHECK IT DAILY!

Comment

• RAPTORS @ PELICANS 7:00PM EST on SN1

GLF wrote: View Post
                              LOL. Glad we won but this team is horrible. No one should be celebrating the fact that we actually played good defense against a team like this. We are at a point now where keeping a team like this under 100 and blowing them out should be mandatory. If you can't do that at this point in the season you have no business being the number 2 seed in any conference. Like from the names I saw play tonight this team might be worse than the Sixers. Onto the next. Let's see how they fair against OKC because we literally have no one that can even decently guard Durant and Westbrook. And if they go off and do their thing good luck.
                              Uhh according to who?? no we are most definitely not at that point.

Maybe that's your fucking problem. You have some bizarre ass high expectations for this team but at the same time think they're terrible and will lose every god damn game. Thats why you're literally ALWAYS disappointed no matter what happens.

Comment

• Wee! Fun game. Pellies are complete trash. No matter, smashed them like we should.

Tomorrow's gonna suck because I have to go back and watch that HOU game after revelling in the glory of a Bruno victory lap.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X