Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #73: Oklahoma City Thunder 119 - Toronto Raptors 100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GLF wrote: View Post
    But we're good enough to do it. We've done it before. It's not like I'm asking the Sixers to do it. We are second in the East. Shit like playing good defense for at least 40-45 mins of a game shouldn't be too much to ask if we really want to get into the ECFs or out of the first round. The fact that this is still an issue with 10 games left is just sad.
    We never done it for whole season. We shit the bed more often than put out solid 45 minute performances. It is too much to ask. It's not about want it's about ability. They can want it all day long but they don't have the ability.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • consmap wrote: View Post
      No pressure

      But if we lose we burn you at the stake
      JWash, I'm sorry but...

      OG is our king

      Comment


      • To be fair, not having ross or carroll is ok. Not having ross AND Carroll Is verrry tough to overcome
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • GLF wrote: View Post
          Bahahahahaha one thing NO ONE would say is I'm barely here lmao. I'm here for wins and losses. I would love too. But I would like to believe they know this already. I guess they just don't know what to do to improve it
          Yeah I didn't get that either lol. I basically come in every game thread waiting for your post on how the Raptors are a d-league caliber team lmao.

          Exaggerating, but I swear you are one of the few people who posts in every game thread.

          Comment


          • JWash wrote: View Post
            Poor choice for my first game thread, sorry folks
            You did a good job. I lost like ten games last year and people were talking openly of putting a bounty on my head.
            It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

            Comment


            • Understatement of the Night: "God I hate Mondays"

              Tuning in the Pellies Vs.NYK, that's the only hope

              Comment


              • consmap wrote: View Post
                JWash, I'm sorry but...

                Toasty

                Comment


                • Raps have now lost 3 of 4. This all started vs Boston, when you know, they gave Lowry the rest. Lowry was playing so well before that Boston game.Now he's completely out of synch.

                  I said it before and i'm going to say it again. DeRozan is 26. Lowry is 29. These guys don't need rest. Unless they're battling some nagging injuries, then sure give them a game off.

                  I don't remember Michael Jordan or Iverson, or Kobe, Miller etc...getting a "rest day" during their prime years.
                  What it do baybeeee!!

                  Comment


                  • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    You did a good job. I lost like ten games last year and people were talking openly of putting a bounty on my head.
                    Tbh I thought it was gonna be epic. Like Bruno comes in and crosses up KD for the game winner epic

                    Comment


                    • TRex wrote: View Post
                      Raps have now lost 3 of 4. This all started vs Boston, when you know, they gave Lowry the rest. Lowry was playing so well before that Boston game.Now he's completely out of synch.

                      I said it before and i'm going to say it again. DeRozan is 26. Lowry is 29. These guys don't need rest. Unless they're battling some nagging injuries, then sure give them a game off.

                      I don't remember Michael Jordan or Iverson, or Kobe, Miller etc...getting a "rest day" during their prime years.
                      That's just another excuse. Lowry is just playing like garbage these last few. When lowry sucks and the other team scores 100 (and okc always scores 100)it's goodnight toronto
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                      Comment


                      • Its a broken record, this team is so handicap defensively with Derozan. Compensating his weakness will always be the dilemma of the GM and coach.

                        Offensively, he just have no natural ability in terms of court awareness. The fact that his only strong point is to drive the ball to the basket or a 15 foot jumper, in the playoffs this will not help him especially when he relies too much on the mercy of the refs.

                        Comment


                        • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          We never done it for whole season. We shit the bed more often than put out solid 45 minute performances. It is too much to ask. It's not about want it's about ability. They can want it all day long but they don't have the ability.
                          You know what. You are completely right. They truly just aren't good enough. Kyle has never played well for a full season other than the year we played Brooklyn. And we go as Kyle goes. So when kyle falls off like he's doing once again it's pretty much over for us. I know we have injuries but that is no excuse for this lack of defense. So maybe we just aren't good enough to sustain anything for 82 games and beyond. That is definitely becoming more and more clear. Thank you sir for enlightening me.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                          Comment


                          • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            Its a broken record, this team is so handicap defensively with Derozan. Compensating his weakness will always be the dilemma of the GM and coach.

                            Offensively, he just have no natural ability in terms of court awareness. The fact that his only strong point is to drive the ball to the basket or a 15 foot jumper, in the playoffs this will not help him especially when he relies too much on the mercy of the refs.
                            Kyle lately has been just as bad. Maybe worse in my opinion.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                            Comment


                            • On the good news side of thing, it looks like we have something in norman Powell. Masai keeping talent coming down the pipes only does good things opening up more trade chips..
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment



                              • Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X